• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    The Cowboys are my team,win or lose every season. Romo has great stats overall and the rest of the team is pretty solid. My prediction...cowboys go 11-5 this season and possibly get to the Big One. If romo and co. can pull off just a few more big plays this season, it's on like Donkey Kong people !

JohnnyReb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    DFW area
    A guy at work said to me the same thing. "The Cowboys will always choke with Tony Homo as quarterback", he said. After finding out he liked San Fran, I replied by saying "before the Cowboys had Romo their record was kind of like the 49ers." He didn't have much to say after that. One of my supervisors is a devout Saints fan and likes to rub in the superbowl win to Cowboys fans at work. She doesn't say much to me after I overheard her ragging on some fellow Dallas fans. I asked her, "didn't the Cowboys beat the Saints when they were undefeated up until that point last year?" WHO DAT!!! She hates me to say the least. My grandma is originally from New Orleans, but has been a die-hard Dallas fan all her life. She went to a training camp practice in San Antonio recently.

WhoDat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Sad fact of life that the NFL, today, is all about strategy. Teams will play their 2nd string, and tone down the play of their 1st line, when they don't see much to be gained from a win. It's not entertaining, but it;s now the way of the world. I'm not saying the 'aints (still can't get over calling them that) didn't try to win that game, just that they didn't give it 100%. Their eyes were on the big game.

I didn't agree with the approach, at the time, but am glad they did it now. Minnesota didn't play that way. They pulled out all the stops, as they had to, but even took a risk by kicking the Cowboys, when they were down. And New Orleans spanked 'em, after that.

"didn't the Cowboys beat the Saints when they were undefeated up until that point last year?"

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    washington-redskins-helmet1.jpg

**** the ****ing Cowboys.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    After watching the ego-maniac of an owner they have up close and personal...the way he bought the team, the treatment of Laundry, firing any coach that takes the spotlight off of him, I wouldn't care if they dsibanded the whole organization.

However, one thing you can say for them, they have had the BEST DEFENSE in all of the NFL for 15 years now. ALL of those charges and not ONE major conviction.

bunch of over paid punk a**es, owner included. At least he had a real job one time.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I have to agree with West Texas. I'm still upset with the way Landry was dismissed. I know it was over 20 years ago, but I liked and respected the man. I hope they win, but I wish JJ would go broke in the process. (I'm not holding my breath.)

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    My three Favorite teams...

Vikings (If Red McComb had his way they would be in San Antonio now!)
    Bucks
    Whoever is playing the cowgirls

wrtanker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    The fact that the Cowboys are so univerally loved and hated says a lot. Who cares about the Falcons or Panthers? Like or not, the Cowboys are a team apart. And by the way, Romo has better stats than Aikman or Staubach did. The Cowboys will be in the Superbowl at home this year!

Top Bottom