Hurley's Gold

Crashing oil prices and the conspiracy...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trigger643

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2014
    Kingwood
    Not a particularly well written article with many grammatical, punctuation and factual errors, but what I've come to expect from the peeps at sheeple -- pretty much like the Onion without the humor and writing skills.

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Not a particularly well written article with many grammatical, punctuation and factual errors, but what I've come to expect from the peeps at sheeple -- pretty much like the Onion without the humor and writing skills.
    Is the ski felling or, knot?

;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

trigger643

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2014
    Kingwood
    heard it all with the line "You can be sure President Vladimir Putin was at least three chess moves ahead of tumbling oil prices". um ya.

Sometimes it's worthwhile to review the credentials of an author. As a Yogi, I'm sure the writer of this article is well versed in global economics and with her self appointed expertise in alternative medicine, might understand supply and demand. That she probably drives a Prius (if she drives), would qualify her to comment on oil prices. However, she might benefit from cracking a copy of Elements of Style by Strunk and White as she apparently slept through her freshman English course. Her bio doesn't record if she lives in a state where pot is legal, but the structure of the article is telling. I did google "Christina Sarich" "Qualifications" and all I could come up with with the picture and bio below.

About the Author

Christina Sarich is a writer, musician, yogi, and humanitarian with an expansive repertoire. Her thousands of articles can be found all over the Internet, and her insights also appear in magazines as diverse as Weston A. Price, Nexus, Atlantis Rising, and the Cuyamungue Institute, among others. She was recently a featured author in the Journal, “Wise Traditions in Food, Farming, and Healing Arts,” and her commentary on healing, ascension, and human potential inform a large body of the alternative news lexicon. She has been invited to appear on numerous radio shows, including Health Conspiracy Radio, Dr. Gregory Smith’s Show, and dozens more. The second edition of her book, Pharma Sutra, will be released soon.

1592x1.jpg

Last edited:

james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    What the f@$k does this have to do with the price of oil or price of tea in China. I want my three minutes back from the time wasted on that article.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The ultra right wingers on the short wave radio say that this foolish and even foolhardy foray into economic destabilization is all part of the Globalist plan. Our economy must be dismantled before it can be rebuilt in the image of the World government.

Do I believe that totally? NO! I believe that our Rulers are absolutely incompetent, ignorant, Dimwits OR they are proceeding towards the Globalist government plan. I don't have enough information to make that call personally. One of those viewpoints is correct.

Part of that plan is to disarm our population. Complete society upheaval will be necessary to make that happen.

Let's just see what happens.

Flash

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The ultra right wingers on the short wave radio say that this foolish and even foolhardy foray into economic destabilization is all part of the Globalist plan. Our economy must be dismantled before it can be rebuilt in the image of the World government.

Do I believe that totally? NO! I believe that our Rulers are absolutely incompetent, ignorant, Dimwits OR they are proceeding towards the Globalist government plan. I don't have enough information to make that call personally. One of those viewpoints is correct.

Part of that plan is to disarm our population. Complete society upheaval will be necessary to make that happen.

Let's just see what happens.

Flash

Plus 1.

When I post these things. It's not to ensue belief in the subject. That's why I rarely post a link along with a comment. I don't want to influence the direction of the thread. My motto is a grain of salt.

Do I completely indulge in the same beliefs as the author? Hell No. I can form an opinion myself.

Sometimes it's decent info. Sometimes wild. Not reading it is a loss. You never know but at least it's thought provoking.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's not exactly a secret that Russia, China, and a bunch of other countries are tired of us forcing people to buy oil internationally with FRNs. I guess it's technically a conspiracy to remove FRNs as the world reserve currency, but I'm not seeing a conspiracy on oil prices. The reason why we see an excess of oil on the market right now is because the OPEC countries can't afford to artificially contract the supply like they would normally do. If they catch up on their "bills" they will cut production to drive the price back up. Everyone is all leveraged up against each other tho, so the entire world economy might crash before that :laughing:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

trigger643

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2014
    Kingwood
    I think the whole "ships not moving" thing has been debunked. The trackers only update when they pass a marker. Those ships that look like they are sitting could be somewhere else and just not updating.

You can mouse over individual ships and see when the data was last updated, most within the last 10 minutes. Yes, there are a number of tankers staged outside of Houston, one of the busiest petro-chem ports in the world. There is also a nearly equal number of cargo ships staged in the same area, which were omitted in the map above, probably because they negate the point. The conclusion that they are sitting there because there's too much of what they are hauling is an interesting assumption, but an unsupportable conclusion. One may take the time to click on each ship and review their itinerary history and port calls. Here is an example of one of the ships outside Houston this morning:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...mo:9683427/mmsi:374369000/vessel:SILVER DUBAI

Top Bottom