Military Camp

Crazifornia and their OVER-REGULATION....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    If it should be necessary that the United States be given an enema, California is where the little black plastic tip will be inserted ! Well maybe Washington until we are rid of obama and his chicken pluckers....

I can verify the exact location of the anus, which is Laguna Niguel, California. Please insert there for a proper flushing....

I was talking to my mom who still lives in California. She told me how she heard on the News that the rain they have been having ended a three year drought. She then proceed to say the only reason we were in a drought was the fact that all the Water from the North End of the state is being shipped South to LA.

I tried convincing my Mom and Dad to move to Arizona at least, but my Mom won't budge. Freaking sucks because my Dad would really like to get out of the state. Oh, well, I can't be held back anymore by family....

And in the Bay Area, they can fine you for burning wood in your fireplace on cold and damp nights. You know, nights when you'll need to burn wood? Their justification killed me - wood smoke from your chimney can kill people with asthma and emphysema. WTF!?

Don't forget the other reason, it's "for the children." (Please roll eyes now)
    Guns International

Top Bottom