• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    It's not to access the land. The point is to stay in the creek.

I'm sorry, but you can't block a creek, since if it's navigable it's public property.

Thought you posted to be considered navigable.....creek must have water in it. I said dry creek bed in my post. These creeks either run hard right after and during a large rain or are totally dry. Plus my land is on a mountain (more like giant hill....2,000 ft elevation change). So won't be any access by boat when running. I know you are just talking about recreational hiking but in the past we have had problems with people trying to grow pot on our land, poaching, breaking into and stealing from our cabin and dumping household trash on our property. Right or wrong.....anyone seen inside our property boundary will be ask to leave. BTW.....local game wardens and sheriff's department has in the past help us enforce this.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Cool!

I'm talking about walking up Cibolo creek somewhere between I35 and 281. Long stretch to be talking about, I know, but that's the general idea.

Thanks!

some pals and i used to camp out there quite a bit.
    once on our way to our super secret spot we heard shotgun fire. the hippies i was with got scared and almost bolted, but i spotted a couple of guys walking through firing in the other direction - they disapeared in about 5 minutes, that was the only tme i ever saw antoher person down there.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    around where i live the creeks that run thru are property dont run all the time and when they do you cant put a bout on them. they also have water gaps at the property line keeping cattle in and people out they are not public domain. the head waters of many of the creeks start on private property as well.

Top Bottom