• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    The total of the donations is $500, that is counting 1 echeck that has not cleared PayPal yet and 1 check that is coming in the mail.

I bought the rifle today at Bass Pro. They matched the Academy Sports price and they had it in stock. $162.36

Also today I bought a rifle case and steel target at Academy. $40.03

I ordered a range bag and a cleaning kit from Amazon. They should be here next week. $48.72

I ordered a case of CCI SV from Target Sports. It should be here next week. $253.52

I will pick up a bottle of Break Free CLP from Walmart.

So we raised $500 and $504.63 has been spent. I think she will have everything that she needs.

I intend to present the rifle and the other goodies to her on Saturday March 9th. And I will post pictures or a video of the presentation Sunday or Monday.

You guys don't know what this means to me and I know it will make Olivia a very happy little girl.

Thanks to all of you!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This actually might be an opportunity to turn her club on to the Eley. At the CMP price, it’s the close to CCI SV.
    Do clubs get special pricing? I know as an individual, I can buy Eley Target (the stuff that the CMP sells in bulk packs) from commercial sources at a lower cost per round than the CMP charges.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Do clubs get special pricing? I know as an individual, I can buy Eley Target (the stuff that the CMP sells in bulk packs) from commercial sources at a lower cost per round than the CMP charges.

Ben, my understanding is the ELEY CMP standard, which I incorrectly referred to as Club earlier is available in a 5000 round case for $355, limit two for individual purchase per year.

I believe that purchase limit is removed for a club, but can’t confirm it.

Here’s the ELEY CMP info:

Description

ELEY CMP standard ELEY in conjunction with the CMP developed an accurate round packaged in a bulk pak. ELEY CMP standard features a paraffin wax coating to allow proper functioning through multiple .22LR firearm platforms. It will still be incredibly accurate compared to other ammo at this price point. ELEY CMP standard is available exclusively through the CMP. 40 grain 1090 fps Must be a member of an affiliated club. **Limit 2 cases per individual per year. Free S&H to all contiguous US states HI and AK call for S&H rates.

Force, Edge, Club, Match, and Tenex are only sold in 500 round bricks, but without the purchase limits.

So, the equivalent of Target (10 bricks @$78.95 per) is more than twice the cost of a case of Standard.

For most shooters and clubs, Standard is going to be good enough. You’re a different story though. There may be enough justification for you to stick with Target.

Did that answer the question you were asking?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    The total of the donations is $500, that is counting 1 echeck that has not cleared PayPal yet and 1 check that is coming in the mail.

I bought the rifle today at Bass Pro. They matched the Academy Sports price and they had it in stock. $162.36

I ordered a range bag and a cleaning kit from Amazon. They should be here next week. $48.72

I ordered a case of CCI SV from Target Sports. It should be here next week. $253.52

So we raised $500 and $504.63 has been spent. I think she will have everything that she needs.

I intend to present the rifle and the other goodies to her on Saturday March 9th. And I will post pictures or a video of the presentation Sunday or Monday.

You guys don't know what this means to me and I know it will make Olivia a very happy little girl.

Thanks to all of you!
    Awesome!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Thanks to all of you!
    I can't express, in words, how happy this makes me.

RR. Thank you.
    Olivia, God Speed and good luck.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Did that answer the question you were asking?
    No, but it makes me go back and question my assumptions. Based on bullet weights and published velocities, I thought the CMP bulk packs were Eley Target. If I'm wrong on that, then a great deal I've posted tonite should be ignored.

Actually, that's a good idea most nights. :)

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    This thread made me smil early today.
    Don't know if you have plans to make the Family Reunion in April, but she, and her folks, are invited as my guests. If they can make it.
    We could really corrupt her then.
    I hope she enjoys it.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

Thanks to all of you!
    Cant wait to see the pics or video

Thanks RR for bringing this to our attention

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    This thread made me smil early today.
    Don't know if you have plans to make the Family Reunion in April, but she, and her folks, are invited as my guests. If they can make it.
    We could really corrupt her then.
    I hope she enjoys it.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thank you. I will pass along the invitation to her folks.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Here is a couple pictures of Olivia and her rifle:

IMG_7735.jpg

IMG_7809.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7735.jpg
      IMG_7735.jpg