Join TexasGunTalk

Critical Contact- Force on Force Training

Discussion in 'Training & Competition' started by CDGMAC, Aug 27, 2019.

1. CDGMAC

CDGMAC Member Forum Sponsor

Feb 10, 2011
    Greenville,Texas
    Shooting at paper & steel targets may teach you some bad habits while FORCE ON FORCE will teach you important techniques required during a hostile encounter. Have you been spoiled with square range training? You need to experience force on force training.

https://www.criticaldefensegroup.com/critical-contact

Sublime and birddog like this.
  2. birddog

birddog bullshit meter

Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Ain’t that the truth.

The difference between learning how to drive and learning how to race and drive tactically. Night vs Day.

CDGMAC likes this.
  3. birddog

birddog bullshit meter

Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    $50 for training is an unbelievable bargain. Seriously.

The instructor supported Dept of State contracts and worked VIP protection details in the Middle East. That’s as as good as it gets folks, much better than many agency LEO’s get.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    CDGMAC likes this.
  4. birddog

birddog bullshit meter

Mar 4, 2008
    nunya

This isn’t force on force training but it’s representative of the quality of training they provide.

If anyone thinks the instructors being a dick, he’s not. He’s putting the trainee under stress and introducing unknown variables into a fixed training environment which is exactly what you need to progress and deal with the dynamics of conflict, armed or otherwise.

fwiw, I don’t work for these guys and they’re not my buddies but I do know one of the instructors was in the PMC industry and heard through the grapevine he knows wtf he’s doing and is damn good at it.