• ...and so much more!
  • TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    The DC and DNC damage control teams are going full tilt but not bailing as fast as FJB’s mind is melting.
    With the special prosecutor’s note FJB’s mind is incapacitated, we now see initial calls from Dems now coming out of the closet to say they need another candidate. When followed by the former White House Doctor also noting substantial degradation in the last 4-12 years, this snowball can no longer be ignored or stopped.
    So who will the Dems nominate?
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    They may wait until the convention to spring this. I won't be surprised.

"I'm back!"
    1707655766998.jpeg

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    They may wait until the convention to spring this. I won't be surprised.

"I'm back!"
    View attachment 433552

Good god I hope not.
    I personally know a vile coven of embittered aged harpies that would crawl thru crushed glass on bare hands and knees to vote for this unspeakable horror.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    .....and it's just getting started with 9 months to go - Think.. Every day for the forseeable future the sickos w/ TDS will attempt to throw a monkey wrench into every effin' thing they see. Evil, little, retarded children.. They truly are mentally ill. Donald Trump - love him or hate him, is maybe the Only human qualified to quickly stop the free fall our Beloved nation is in, and perhaps restore our safety, security, and our livelihoods. Spread the Word bretheren.. Stand Tall...Keep the Faith...- (Don't be a CHUMP....) Vote for TRUMP 2024 MAGA - IT IS NOT A JOKE.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Michelle is good guess. Find Karl Rove and you will know for sure. Obama's kept their finger in the pie and hold a HUGE $$ stake in environmental/green global carbon funny business.

Obama's have been near electoral 'sure things'. I forgot Bobby Rush beat his ass, lol. Bobby Rush is such a punk.

Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    My money has always been on the Democrats finding a way to run the Governor Pair of Gavin and Gretchen. Both Newson and Whitmer present well, young, and fresh. Kamala Harris has personal negatives that may be sufficient to pull the risky kick her to the curb move. The Democrats need only keep Joe upright until after the Republican convention. I think they can pull that off.

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    The more Axlerod comes out and says that Mochelle doesn't like politics and is not running....the more I believe that she will be the Dem nominee at Convention time.

Top Bottom