• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    We have the hard to find .380 ammunition in stock right now! And, it is Sellier & Bellot, some of the best .380 made. Perfect for self defense, 92 Grain, FMJ, 50 rounds per box.

Hurry, .380 Ammo Will Not Last!

small380.png
    Item No. AMM-318

E-mail Price: $49.97

I jsut got this announcement from Cheaper Than Dirt. I promptly responded that they give Texans a bad name. $1.00/rd for imported .380 FMJ? WTF? Their proclamation that this is "perfect for self defense" is laughable. Who in their right mind considers this to be self defense ammo (except some Frenchies). I will not pay $1.00/rd for .300 Win Mag ammo so I damn sure will not pay that for .380 ball ammo.

I requested they remove my name from their mailing list and suggest everyone else do the same. This madness must be stopped.
    Texas SOT

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    As I started readin' I was reachin' for the reply button, ready to respond to your post with verbage that'd make a country lawyer proud....then realized you were quoting CTD. They are BEYOND nuts....and I have a feeling that their sales numbers are gonna start reflecting it as supply levels return to normal!

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    I quit buying form CTD two years ago ~ I don't care what they sell or what the price is. They are not honorable, IMO and will not spend one dime there. :mad:

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    17 bucks a box. . . . darn, just bought like 7 boxes for 20 and 22 dollars at Academy and Dick's

Top Bottom