• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

PMercier

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2014
    Does anyone know if I can carry at the Cullen Performance Hall on the campus of U of H? I reviewed their web site under the heading "Know Before You Go" and found this:

Campus Carry Policy
    Campus carry law that was signed by Governor Abbott on June 13, 2015 allows persons with a state mandated concealed handgun license (CHL) to carry a concealed handgun in certain areas on campus so long as the area has not been designated by the University as an exclusion zone.

For more detailed information please refer to the
    campus carry policy.

The "campus carry policy" link is a dead-end link.

Is the Cullen Center listed as an exclusion zone?

Thanks
    Capitol Armory ad

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    8 years for the first post? We don’t bite. Well, most of us don’t anyway. Welcome. To answer your question, my money says it would be an exclusion zone, but might call the campus police and maybe they could help

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Please don't be so judgemental Grumps.

I called campus security and was directed to a site showing all exclusion zones.

The Cullen Performance Hall is not on the exclusion list and you can carry concealed there.

https://uh.edu/police/policies-training/campus-carry/
    2ND POST IN 8 YEARS! AYOU MIGHT WANT TO GET A FEW MORE POST BEFORE GETTING TO SARCASTIC WITH OTHER MEMBERS.

jUST SOME FRIENDLY AND FREE ADVICE.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Axxe55, I don't need grief from you. I was not being sarcastic. I thought Grumps was being judgemental and I did not think it was necessary. When I located the information via a phone call to campus security I posted that information in an attempt to be helpful.
    wOW! 3RD POST OF THE DAY AND ALREADY THE NEW FORUM BADASS!

GREAT WAY TO TRY AND MAKE FRIENDS TOUGHGUY!

eta: SPELLING

Last edited:

PMercier

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2014
    Hey Axxe55. You know nothing about me. I joined this forum after getting my CCL. I have not been lurking and have not even been on this site for years. I had a legitimate question that I was hoping for an answer to on short notice because I am going to an event at U of H this evening. I searched my 'Favorites" list of saved internet sites under my Guns and Ammo related folder. I saw this site and posted my question. Had I known that the response by guys like you awaited me I would have stayed away.

I have a different definition of creepy. 41446 posts in less than 3 years. Get a life.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Hey Axxe55. You know nothing about me. I joined this forum after getting my CCL. I have not been lurking and have not even been on this site for years. I had a legitimate question that I was hoping for an answer to on short notice because I am going to an event at U of H this evening. I searched my 'Favorites" list of saved internet sites under my Guns and Ammo related folder. I saw this site and posted my question. Had I known that the response by guys like you awaited me I would have stayed away.

I have a different definition of creepy. 41446 posts in less than 3 years. Get a life.
    wOW, DID I HIT A NERVE?YOU SEEM A LITTLE DEFENSIVE WHEN PEOPLE ARE JUST JOKING AROUND.

SYOU MIGHY WANT TO SCHEDULE VISIT WITH YOUR EYE DOCTOR. That's41446. and thank you kindly Dr, phil, I have alife.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom