Venture Surplus ad

Current Communication From Senator Ted Cruz!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I received this today (April 9th) from Ted Cruz. I am inspired by his grit and determination and celebrate the fact that I voted for him! GO TED CRUZ!

April 9, 2013
    Greetings,​
    It has been inspiring to hear from thousands of Texans during the Spring Recess. I'm happy I had the chance to speak with so many Texans, as we confront challenges to our Second Amendment rights, and yesterday, mourn the loss of Margaret Thatcher. I hope you'll take a few minutes to read our latest update and share it with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers.​
    All the best,
    tedcruzsig.png

Ted Cruz​
    REMEMBERING MARGARET THATCHER
    Yesterday, former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher passed away and Sen. Cruz paid tribute saying, "The world mourns the loss of an extraordinary leader, the great Margaret Thatcher...the world will forever be in her debt. Long live the memory of our dearly departed Iron Lady." Read the full statement here.​
    STOPPING THE UN ARMS TREATY
    Last week, the United Nations passed an arms trade treaty that President Obama is expected to sign. Sen. Cruz joined Ben Ferguson on his radio show to talk about the effort to stop that treaty and all other efforts to infringe on Americans' Second Amendment rights. Listen here and share it with your friends.​
    HEARING FROM YOU
    abilene.jpeg

Abilene Chamber of Commerce Luncheon​
    austin.jpeg

Discussion with the Austin Chamber of Commerce​
    lubbock.jpeg

Lubbock Chamber of Commerce Legislative Update​
    midland.jpeg

Midland/Odessa Meet & Greet​
    WHAT IS AHEAD
    In the coming weeks, it is expected that legislation will come before the Senate on gun control, immigration, and the President's budget. Sen. Cruz has pledged to use any procedural means necessary to ensure Congress does not pass any laws infringing on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens. On immigration reform, Sen. Cruz believes there can be broad, bipartisan support for increasing resources to secure our border and streamline our legal immigration system, but any pathway to citizenship is inconsistent with rule of law and profoundly unfair to the millions of legal immigrants who have waited in line. And on the budget, it is critical that we get our nation's fiscal house in order, restore economic growth, and pass a responsible budget that doesn't continue to spend away our children's and grandchildren's futures.​

Austin Office
    300 E. 8th St, Suite #961
    Austin, TX 78701
    Phone: (512) 916-5834​
    Dallas Office
    10440 N Central Expwy, Suite #1160
    Dallas, TX 75231
    Phone: (214) 361-3500​
    Houston Office
    1919 Smith St., Suite #800
    Houston, TX 77002
    Phone: (713) 653-3456​
    San Antonio Office
    3133 General Hudnell Dr., Suite # 120
    San Antonio, TX 78226
    Phone: (210) 340-2885​
    Washington Office
    B40B Dirksen Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Phone: (202) 224-5922​
    DK Firearms

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Got this same email last night as well. He is doing what we sent him to do. I support him 110%, he doesnt seem scared to stand up to the morons in DC.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even though I'm not a Texas resident (yet) I have written Senator Cruz and given him my full support in his efforts to reign in an overbearing Congress. I, too, receive the updates from Senator Cruz and I'm glad that there IS someone in Washington doing what they can to try to change the atmosphere of stupidity (or as Cruz puts it, "Legislators operating in a fact-free zone") running rampant there.

Top Bottom