• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    For current Sig P320 owners and people that are/were thinking of buying one, I just wanted to get a general idea of what people’s plans are for the Sig P320. This is strictly just my curiosity. I was in the stages of working with the P320 compact and Sub-compact to look at making it my daily carry system when the drop safe issue came out. As for my plans, I am really not sure right now what I want to do. I signed up for the upgrade the day it went live. I have not heard anything, nor do I expect to for a while. This is an extremely complex program Sig is having to put in place and I understand it will take a while to make sure it is done right.

As for my P320, I have taken it out of service right now. I really need to decide what I want to do though before I invest anymore money in magazines and gear though. So, what are your plans?

If you have never had any interest in the P320, I don’t really have a poll answer for you since you could care less.
    Texas SOT

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    There are many handguns that can be unsafe if not handled properly, I don't think it's any more unsafe today then it was last year and I've been carrying it for about 3 years now with no issues.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    My option isn't listed. My 320 is virgin and I will keep it that way in case I want to sell it. I did sign up for the VU; however I will wait for reviews of completed upgrades to make my decision to send it in or not. I am in no hurry.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    My option isn't listed. My 320 is virgin and I will keep it that way in case I want to sell it. I did sign up for the VU; however I will wait for reviews of completed upgrades to make my decision to send it in or not. I am in no hurry.

I can understand that for sure. The P320 trigger is awesome, so lots of people hoping this does not change. I am seeing reports that it gets even better with the upgrade.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom