• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I'm killing time at the Heart of Texas Stockshow & thought I'd post the current RCOMS prices.

Until my new clinic opens I'm seeing patients on Tuesdsy & Thursday afternoons at South Texas Oral Surgery. If you want to make an appointment to see me at STOMS call 210-675-7277.

If you need any type of mouth surgery & don't see it listed call or reply here & I can get you a price.

Consult (includes x-ray if needed) - $200
    The consult fee is applied to the surgery if you have surgery.

Extraction of 4 wisdom teeth (package deal, includes sedation, difficulty of the teeth doesn't matter) - $1000

Extraction of first erupted tooth, includes sedation - $300

Extraction of each additional erupted tooth, includes sedation - $150

Extraction of first impacted tooth, includes sedation - $400

Extraction of each additional impacted tooth, includes sedation - $275

Alveoplasty at the time of extraction, if needed, per quadrant - $180

Dental implant, first one, Straumann brand, includes sedation for the implant and local anesthesia for the abutment (if a second surgery for the abutment is necessary) - $1300

Dental implant, each additional, Straumann brand, includes sedation for the implant and local anesthesia for the abutment (if a second surgery for the abutment is necessary) - $1000

Straumann healing abutment - $125 each

Straumann stock final abutment - $325 each

Simple bone graft per area, does not include sedation unless combined w/ a surgery that includes sedation, does include all graft supplies - $450

Sedation per 15 minutes if not included in the surgery - $160

Simple excision of a benign soft tissue lesion in the mouth, includes sedation - $440

Incision & drainage of a simple soft tissue abscess (aka pus pocket), does not include sedation unless combined w/ a surgery that includes sedation - $300

Simple nerve repair after trauma or injury caused by another doctor, does not include sedation unless combined w/ a surgery that includes sedation - $1600

Simple surgical repair of a broken mandible (lower jaw), each break, does not include anesthesia but anesthesia is typically in an OR w/ an anesthesiologist who generally accepts your medical insurance - $2500

Repositioning the lower jaw (mandibular orthognathic surgery), does not include anesthesia but anesthesia is typically in an OR w/ an anesthesiologist who generally accepts your medical insurance - $4400 - $5600

Repositioning the upper jaw as one piece (maxillary orthognathic surgery, aka a "single piece LeFort I osteotomy), does not include anesthesia but anesthesia is typically in an OR w/ an anesthesiologist who generally accepts your medical insurance - $6200
    ARJ Defense ad

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Show is 6pm tomorrow.
    df7d1cb72229164a5150a25f9f622b99.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant