• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    Custom Built Mega Ma-Ten AR10 .308- Price Drop!!

This is gonna hurt me much more than it hurts you.. got some bills to pay and bought some new (expensive) toys lol....

**Custom Built Mega Ma-Ten AR10 .308

-Nickel Boron coated Mega Ma-Ten receiver set
    -Criterion by Krieger 22" 1/12 Stainless Match Barrel
    -JP large profile brake
    -PRI low pro gas block
    -SWS (same guys who make Noveskes rails) E1 AR10 15" rail system
    -Armalite 2 stage AR10 NM Trigger
    -Magpul PRS AR10 stock with GodAGrip cheek rest pad
    -GG&G Bipod pictured, but now permanently wears an Atlas BT10
    -AccuShot Monopod
    -American Defense QD AD-Recon 30mm Mount
    -Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 with original box and all accessories
    -EASY 1/2 MoA with 168 grn Fed GM
    -Only 60 rounds down the barrel, snaked every 5

*** Price for rifle ONLY- $$2800*** Rifle as pic'd with scope/mount/monopod/bipod (Atlas BT10)-- Ill take $3700!!! for all of it --- can do rifle+bipod, or some combo like that if you want also

Price Drop---- I know this is expensive, so lets make owning something like this alittle easier.. Ill do 2650 for the rifle, and 3400 for the whole kit and kaboodle!

Text or call- 210-624-1590

P4270238.jpg

P4270239.jpg

P4270240.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    I just finished my mega build and can attest to there quality. You pay a bit more for it, but it solid. Fantastic machining.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    how much of an LS1 nut are you? I build high-performance LS motors. maybe we could work out a trade for parts and/or labor?

LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    I built it sir... I build all of my guns, check out the "Show your custom builds" thread in the "rifles" section of the forum for some of my other work.. I build and modify guns for a living, both ridiculous customs and run of the mill ARs, and I would say I more than kinda know my stuff :) .. a few on here could vouch for me if requested. I am not sure of weight without glass, but weight as pic'd is 15 lbs.. shoot me a text and Ill be glad to tell ya anything at all about it sir!

LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    O man definitely not! didn't at all mean to come off sounding like that at all, sorry if I did! I ask who built any custom I see as well and its a completely relevant question.... I just wanted to provide some background info so you would have an idea that I do in fact know what Im doing and this wasnt my first garage experiment if you know what I mean.. good luck with a 3 gun setup though and yea, I love this gun, but wouldnt recommend it for 3 gun :)

TravRich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Boerne
    Seriousley Gentlemen,

I have a Mega/Krieger AR that was built by LS1 and to say the least it is the finest AR rifle anywhere I take it. Accuracy damn! thats all I can say. If I had the dough without pissing of the Mrs. I would have a pair for sure. Shipping, service, and all the questions I could ask, and he still anwsers my phone calls. LOL

LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    Thanks man.. And also guys, I am looking at a couple trades, mostly looking for cash, but I'm always interested in other high end guns

Top Bottom