• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • radioflyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    My jericho (IWI) .45 midsize is already a beefy gun, but decided it could use a little more. First i replaceeed the recoil spring with a 3-stage spring that significantly reduces strain on the moving parts and does wonders for accuracy. There are only 2 such springs in existance custom made by an israeli weapons speecilist. (i feel special now)
    Currently there are no bolt-on aftermarket grips available for the .45 model. Hogue makes grips for the 9mm and .40 models, so i bought one of thosee and about 2 hours later trimmed off enought to get a nice fitment. The finger grooves give me much more grip control and confidence when unholstering the weapon:

Before: (stock pic)
    jericho.jpg

After:
    IMG_1747.gif

Just for kicks i installed this NoStar Rail laser. Similar to the lasermax design but about 1/5 the price. It was designed for airsoft/airguns but has held up very well under normal range abuse. (also pictured are and 2 full mags of Speer GoldDot 230gr hurt. :D)
    IMG_1748.jpg

Execellent for home defense and the light trigger in SA makes it perfect for competition shooting too.
    Hurley's Gold

Top Bottom