• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Does anyone have some experience with the 5.56 one. It looks pretty trick with a folding stock, 16" barrel, and relatively light weight. The one I looked at was about $2k, which gives it a lot of competition.

I had a chance to fondle one and was pretty impressed with the build quality. A few articles have it with some impressive kudos. Pardon me if I am skeptical about sub MOA targets with bulk ammo.

What are are your thoughts?

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Charlie;[URL="tel:1536746" said:
    1536746[/URL]]Pardon me, but I'm not sure (without goggling it) exactly which you're talking about? Got a link?
    Sorry about that.... here is a link
    http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-805-bren-s1-carbine/

For those who would prefer to own a Bren in rifle form without having to jump through all the hoops of converting our pistol version into an SBR, the Bren is now available in carbine form with a 16.2″ barrel. Equipped with the factory’s folding adjustable stock, it also has a new set of flip-up adjustable iron sights.Chambered in .223/5.56×45 and using the ubiquitous STANAG magazine from the AR15/M16, it easily accepts optics and lights on its top and bottom Picatinny rails. An effective two-port muzzle brake helps keep the Bren solidly on target and reduces recoil and muzzle flip.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom