• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    .. and it just came today. Super fast shipping by deguns.

behold, the CZ P10C

vBZDW9h.jpg

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    Looking forward to a range report.

To be honest with y'all. The trigger isn't as great as it's hyped up to be. It'll definitely give the G19 a run for it's money, considering it's about 100 dollars cheaper, but as far as the trigger beating the Walther PPQ, I can't say I agree. The trigger reset however is very short, and I think it's got a lighter trigger weight than the Sig P320C and the G19. So, overall, I'm happy with the gun. But just know if you're expecting it to be as good as the hype, you'll be disappointed.

I'll post a range report this weekend.

extremist

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Keller
    That's why I canceled my order with Cabela's. Everything I've seen and read about the P10C, is that it's not all it was hyped to be. I'm perfectly happy with my PPQs, and will remain happy with them and save my $$$ for other things.

P.S. With the $100 rebate, the PPQ is even more of a buy now, you can get it out the door for around $450.

chris.t.fishback

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2017
    I rented one yesterday at a range, great pistol. The trigger--to me--has less take-up than a PPQ, but slightly longer reset. Very crisp though, will probably be looking to buy one in the next few months.

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    That's why I canceled my order with Cabela's. Everything I've seen and read about the P10C, is that it's not all it was hyped to be.

Just because it wasn't up to the hype, doesn't mean it's not worth it's price. After today's range session, I'd say you're missing out.

And to report, the gun shot very well, no hiccup in 200 rounds. Very easy to put shots on target. I'd say its easier shooting than my glock 19. The trigger reset is on point, makes for fast and accurate follow up shots.

I rented one yesterday at a range, great pistol. The trigger--to me--has less take-up than a PPQ, but slightly longer reset. Very crisp though, will probably be looking to buy one in the next few months.

I own the PPQ as well, I'd say the P10C has a shorter trigger reset.

Dr_Nimslow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    I brought home a P-10C today. Trigger isn't bad, the magazine release and slide stop are stiff, but not unworkable. It feels much better than a Glock in my hands.

Now, if I could only find some more magazines..

extremist

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Keller
    Finally got to fondle one at a Sportsman's Warehouse and it was interesting. Grip stippling was VERY aggressive, trigger okay, mag release stiff, slide release stiff. Nothing about it made me want to get out the CC and buy it - nothing that my PPQ doesn't do better.

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    Anyone seen one in austin?

Found one at GT Distributers. Display only. Evidently they get one at a time and not very often.

My initial thoughts: not as comfortable as the CZ75c. And not as comfortable as my glock G19.

The trigger feels nice, but I can't justify adding one to the safe.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    The trigger, slide, and mag release smooth out after a couple hundred rounds.

Dawson Precision has a fiber optic front/black rear sight set for it. That's what I put on mine anyway. The night sights that came with it were very dim.

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    picked one up last week haven't had to time shoot it yet.To me the trigger is way better then the glocks and m&ps I've had and the trigger reset is amazing.

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    Got to take it the range yesterday and I'm not disappointed at all. The trigger on this pistol is better then any of the pistols I have shot, loved the reset on it also. I didn't have adjust my grip on it like I had to on Glocks. Because of that follow up shots where easy. I cant wait to shoot it more so I can get it into the carry rotation.

Top Bottom