2.2 MB · Views: 363
    Last edited:

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Great pistol and fun to shoot. I have 2. One in 9mm and the other in 7.62x25. Maybe I need a 3rd one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    Does this gun have the original firing pin or a newer one? Original recoil spring?
    I've never taken it apart. It is in fresh surplus condition. BTW as far as the firing pin goes, as long as you don't dry fire it isn't a problem. Buy today for my price and I'll throw in a pack of 72 Romanian Surplus rounds.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I've never taken it apart. It is in fresh surplus condition. BTW as far as the firing pin goes, as long as you don't dry fire it isn't a problem. Buy today for my price and I'll throw in a pack of 72 Romanian Surplus rounds.
    I have had a few in the past. Very familiar with them. You have not dry fired it? You’re price is not inflated. I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

This is a good price. It’s old pricing. 50/50 I can do something. I have road work I gotta get started on for our property but if this is still available then I will attempt to budget for this.

In the meantime allow me to help you get peoples interest. This gun with surplus ball is devastating. It’s ability to penetrate is outstanding. It’s a rifle in a handgun if using the hotter surplus. It will shoot threw wood of I’d say a diameter of 5 to 6 inches easy while other, even magnums, will stop.

Glws. These guns are cool.

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    I have had a few in the past. Very familiar with them. You have not dry fired it? You’re price is not inflated. I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

This is a good price. It’s old pricing. 50/50 I can do something. I have road work I gotta get started on for our property but if this is still available then I will attempt to budget for this.

In the meantime allow me to help you get peoples interest. This gun with surplus ball is devastating. It’s ability to penetrate is outstanding. It’s a rifle in a handgun if using the hotter surplus. It will shoot threw wood of I’d say a diameter of 5 to 6 inches easy while other, even magnums, will stop.

Glws. These guns are cool.
    I think I paid less than $90 for it years ago, but just put it away and never shot it like most the guns I own. I wish I had known what was to come back in '03 I'd have bought a truckload of surplus guns and ammo.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I think I paid less than $90 for it years ago, but just put it away and never shot it like most the guns I own. I wish I had known what was to come back in '03 I'd have bought a truckload of surplus guns and ammo.
    350 is a good deal. Despite what amazing deal you got it for, 350 is good.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Anybody having concerns about the cast iron factory firing pin snapping off, you can still buy modern production machined and forged steel firing pins from Harrington and the replacement process takes just a couple of minutes. Super easy. Good luck with your sale, OP!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom