• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    http://www.mssblog.com/2018/06/28/d-c-area-witches-unite-for-gun-control-hurl-curses-at-the-nra/

It kind of makes sense.

We all know that gun control is based mainly on magical thinking.

Its advocates, after all, ask us to believe we’re just a few more “commonsense safety measures” away from a world in which evil people who are otherwise determined to kill others refrain from doing so for fear they might violate a gun control law somewhere along the way.

A related premise is that gun control advocates hold the keys to ending violent behavior once and for all, if only the NRA would release its stranglehold on elected officials and taxpayers would pony up the money for “studies” to substantiate their agenda.

According to website wildhunt.org — which features “modern pagan news and commentary” — “documentary filmmaker” Patrick J. Foust has captured a “spellbinding on Donald Trump and the NRA” led by self-described witch David Salisbury.

Foust said he was inspired to make the film, which he’s dubbed The Binding, after seeing news footage of witches conducting a similar ritual on President Trump shortly after his inauguration.

The Binding’s titular event features Salisbury and seven other witches surrounding a table festooned with, among other things, a cauldron sitting atop a pentacle, as well as “a five-dollar bill painted red — to symbolize blood — and a piece of paper with the huge block letters ‘NRA.’” Salisbury stridently hurls curses at those he characterizes as “merchants of mayhem, profiteers of pain, dealers of death,” who “fatten on the blood of innocents and feast like demons on their corpses!” He continues, “May your thoughts and prayers turn to poison in your mouths.”
    Target Sports

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Much like entertainers, there are folks who're plain nutty about guns that I simply laugh at and then ignore.

This latest group of loonies at least supply some humor...

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    So witches arent evil anymore? I mean if they were real witches wouldnt they love what the NRA supposedly does? Witches dont love mass shootings and dead kids? Shouldnt they just switch sides and become Christians? These people need to be hurled into the sun

Oh btw here is the fgt from the article:
    New+Headshot+v3.jpg

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    http://www.mssblog.com/2018/06/28/d-c-area-witches-unite-for-gun-control-hurl-curses-at-the-nra/

It kind of makes sense.

We all know that gun control is based mainly on magical thinking.

Its advocates, after all, ask us to believe we’re just a few more “commonsense safety measures” away from a world in which evil people who are otherwise determined to kill others refrain from doing so for fear they might violate a gun control law somewhere along the way.

A related premise is that gun control advocates hold the keys to ending violent behavior once and for all, if only the NRA would release its stranglehold on elected officials and taxpayers would pony up the money for “studies” to substantiate their agenda.

According to website wildhunt.org — which features “modern pagan news and commentary” — “documentary filmmaker” Patrick J. Foust has captured a “spellbinding on Donald Trump and the NRA” led by self-described witch David Salisbury.

Foust said he was inspired to make the film, which he’s dubbed The Binding, after seeing news footage of witches conducting a similar ritual on President Trump shortly after his inauguration.

The Binding’s titular event features Salisbury and seven other witches surrounding a table festooned with, among other things, a cauldron sitting atop a pentacle, as well as “a five-dollar bill painted red — to symbolize blood — and a piece of paper with the huge block letters ‘NRA.’” Salisbury stridently hurls curses at those he characterizes as “merchants of mayhem, profiteers of pain, dealers of death,” who “fatten on the blood of innocents and feast like demons on their corpses!” He continues, “May your thoughts and prayers turn to poison in your mouths.”

There was once a time when witches were hunted down, given a chance to repent their sins, and then hanged or burned at the stake. It was the Law! In these modern times, they openly expose their identities with impunity as they serve their Satanic Master. I hope to see a renewal of the Inquisition, to hear their grim sentences pronounced by our righteous Judges concluded with the final echoes of the gavels in our Courtrooms, and see the glow of the fires that send them to justice and eternity in Hell before my time on earth has passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    There was once a time when witches were hunted down, given a chance to repent their sins, and then hanged or burned at the stake. It was the Law! In these modern times, they openly expose their identities with impunity as they serve their Satanic Master. I hope to see a renewal of the Inquisition, to hear their grim sentences pronounced by our righteous Judges concluded with the final echoes of the gavels in our Courtrooms, and see the glow of the fires that send them to justice and eternity in Hell before my time on earth has passed.

I think you view the modern day witches as the storybook witches. I'm very skeptical of what of any power they may have, but I haven't met any that said they worship satan. Most I met are mostly into folk medicine and trinket charms.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I think you view the modern day witches as the storybook witches. I'm very skeptical of what of any power they may have, but I haven't met any that said they worship satan. Most I met are mostly into folk medicine and trinket charms.
    They got about as much power as a sack of dead D cells. They live in some kind of mystical world because they have a tenuous grip on reality and are somewhat full of themselves thinking they put spells on people and things.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Pffft, their satanic curses are no match for my Jesus. Though I may walk in the valley of the shadow of death, my G19 comforts me.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Fosty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Austin

You're saying that you want people to die because they think they have magic powers?

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    You're saying that you want people to die because they think they have magic powers?

These evil worshipers of Satan are attempting to call on dark powers that will turn the words of honest, decent, God Fearing, Christian, NRA Members “....into poison in their mouths.” They are attempting to cause the suffering and deaths of our most noble, righteous and patriotic citizens. I say, “Bring back the INQUISITION!” “We need another Great Torquemada!” I ask you to spend some time reading from the ‘Malleus Maleficarum’. Anyone who condemns the NRA is suspect and should be put to the rack until they admit they consort with the Devil! As a Nation, we need to resurrect the ancient laws and Make America Godfearing Again.....

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    These evil worshipers of Satan are attempting to call on dark powers that will turn the words of honest, decent, God Fearing, Christian, NRA Members “....into poison in their mouths.” They are attempting to cause the suffering and deaths of our most noble, righteous and patriotic citizens. I say, “Bring back the INQUISITION!” “We need another Great Torquemada!” I ask you to spend some time reading from the ‘Malleus Maleficarum’. Anyone who condemns the NRA is suspect and should be put to the rack until they admit they consort with the Devil! As a Nation, we need to resurrect the ancient laws and Make America Godfearing Again.....

You do realize the the first amendment covers separation of church and state? I would never be in favor of turning law over to any church. If you fear these so called witches, you may have deeper issues to contend with.

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    You do realize the the first amendment covers separation of church and state? I would never be in favor of turning law over to any church. If you fear these so called witches, you may have deeper issues to contend with.

....like warlocks?

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

I can agree that morality is in short supply these days, but an inquisition type witch hunt? Goes against everything I believe. No thanks.
    Do as I say, think as I think, believe as I belive.....yeah, that is what the other side is already trying to force on us.
    I would rather have freedom.
    Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom