• ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Missing so many details here, as usual.

If he was sexually assaulting a 4 yr old girl I'm fine with the Dad "hitting him in the head" with the back side of an axe. It's the only real way I can gather that prevents these guys from hurting more children. They don't change, there's something wrong with them and the state won't keep them out of society.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Yup. If this a a good summary of the facts, he was stopping a sexual assault. Nothing any good father wouldn't do.

I found this quote interesting - "...the father said he saw the man allegedly sexually assaulting the child..."
    I'm quite sure the father didn't say this bag-a-shit was allegedly sexually assaulting his daughter.

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    These c*cksuckers had the nerve to call the molester the victim, and then they have to have the coroner determine the cause of death?

The kid was the victim, and the perp quit breathing.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    I can't understand why they're calling the perp a 'victim' .I hope no charges are brought to the Father and prayers for the little girl.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Story wont load on mu phone. Bit from what I hear it sounds like the dad walked on a sexual predator molesting his daughter, and then to stop the assault he hit him with an ax handle and the attacker died. And now the dad is being charged with murder. OS that the gist of it? If so that is the best example of how messed up our system is today.

tap talked from a phone yeah im on my phone! it's crazy!

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Sounds like people should be thanking this guy for stopping a child molester. I hope it never makes it to the Grand Jury and the girl is Ok.

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Sadly the father will probably see jail time over this. I say he did the right thing if the story is true.

Sec. 9.32. DEADLY FORCE IN DEFENSE OF PERSON. (a) A person is justified in using deadly force against another:(1) if the actor would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31; and(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:(A) to protect the actor against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or(B) to prevent the other's imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Sec. 9.32. DEADLY FORCE IN DEFENSE OF PERSON. (a) A person is justified in using deadly force against another:(1) if the actor would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31; and(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:(A) to protect the actor against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or(B) to prevent the other's imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

I know what the law is... Only time will tell. Lots of details (that we don't have) to be proven and then I'm sure it will go before a grand jury.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

While I applaud the Father & think he should walk, do you not think the guy stopped what he was doing after the first whack, & at that point
    the Father had no need to continue beating him to protect her?

Just playing Devils Advocate guys, I would have done the same thing, just thinking out loud about what a prosecutor might say.

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Granbury, TX "South Ft.Worth"
    thats what I was thinking. deadly force. THey will claim ladaladaladla after 3 hits he was knocked out and he continued ladaladaldlalda he should have stopped lots of more bs then say he should have controlled himself. BS no mercy IMO. I would of done that if it was someone elses child. Someone I never met. Thats crap. I hope they let this one go. Pray for the girl, and the dad, they whole family at that.

Top Bottom