• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    My son Justin (he's 9) comes up to me just now saying, "Dad I have a question". Oh crap I'm thinking, it's to early to be fielding sex or other major topics..... "Dad, if you fire a gun in space what will happen?" Ohhh thank god..... "Well, guess it will just travel till it hits something, or just keep going." I'm just guessing here. I thought it was a pretty cool question from my 9 y/o. THAT'S MY BOY!!!!!!
    DK Firearms

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I used to think about that to. 1 of 2 things would happen either something or nothing due to lack of oxygen, that was the best I could come up with.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    IIRC, the gun will fire, because the powder generates oxygen as it burns- but if YOU ain't holdin' onto sumthin', yer gonna be travellin', too - because remember Newton's law....equal and opposite reaction! The bullet will continue until it strikes something, or is influenced by gravitational pull of a planet, etc....

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    It will start an interstellar war which we will eventually win due to our unhygienic planet devastating the immune systems of the Vorticon invaders. The entire known universe will recognize the United States (and to a much lesser extent the rest of planet Earth) as a place to avoid fucking with.

A race of gay aliens from a region of the universe known as "ASS 13" will send us a gift called the "Statue of Equality." The United States will accept their gift but quickly pass legislation to render their marriage certificates null and void on planet Earth, thus ensuring Earth homosexuals can't go to another planet, get married, then force the government to legally recognize their contracts.

A race of warriors from Planet X will ask for and be granted financial aid from the U.S. government in order to wage a "War on space-drugs." Politicians will later discover it is impossible to grow drugs in outer space and that the money was secretly used for weapons to torture and slaughter the entire race of Gayliens. The U.S. will be both glad and secretly embarrassed about this.

That's what.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    IIRC, the gun will fire, because the powder generates oxygen as it burns- but if YOU ain't holdin' onto sumthin', yer gonna be travellin', too - because remember Newton's law....equal and opposite reaction! The bullet will continue until it strikes something, or is influenced by gravitational pull of a planet, etc....

Indeed ... fortunately we have a little more mass for that force to move. Gonna be alot of inertia, but little speed.

The powder and primer produce their own combustible products. A vacuum would dampen the energy of the combustion somewhat since you don't have local additive combustibles from the air.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    It will start an interstellar war which we will eventually win due to our unhygienic planet devastating the immune systems of the Vorticon invaders. The entire known universe will recognize the United States (and to a much lesser extent the rest of planet Earth) as a place to avoid fucking with.

A race of gay aliens from a region of the universe known as "ASS 13" will send us a gift called the "Statue of Equality." The United States will accept their gift but quickly pass legislation to render their marriage certificates null and void on planet Earth, thus ensuring Earth homosexuals can't go to another planet, get married, then force the government to legally recognize their contracts.

A race of warriors from Planet X will ask for and be granted financial aid from the U.S. government in order to wage a "War on space-drugs." Politicians will later discover it is impossible to grow drugs in outer space and that the money was secretly used for weapons to torture and slaughter the entire race of Gayliens. The U.S. will be both glad and secretly embarrassed about this.

That's what.

Halliburton will supply all of the necessary equipment.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    By the way Skip, was it too early in the morning for serious questions, or do you think he is too young? Just asking because he is not too young for sex questions.

Texas has had a 21 year old grandmother. Just something to think about. Our kids grow up fast, and we try to straighten out the sex "information" our children learn on the school bus as much as possible.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    By the way Skip, was it too early in the morning for serious questions, or do you think he is too young? Just asking because he is not too young for sex questions.

Texas has had a 21 year old grandmother. Just something to think about. Our kids grow up fast, and we try to straighten out the sex "information" our children learn on the school bus as much as possible.

Nothing as serious as that, I was just being "cute" about the way he worded the first part. I absolutely have no issues talking to him about anything.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Nothing as serious as that, I was just being "cute" about the way he worded the first part. I absolutely have no issues talking to him about anything.
    Good to hear. Many people think their children don't need the "birds and bees" talk until they are teens, but sometimes that is way too late.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The current definition of "virgin" is a REALLY ugly 8 year old.

As a teacher....here it is.

They start out with oral and still claim to be virgins. Oral to teens is like shaking hands.

In my last year of HS teaching, the hotshot football players were heavily bisexual and I even caught some of them in my class!

The Home Economics teacher had constant "tracks & stains" on her reception room sofa. When I told her what that was.....she flipped out!

Another time, all the guys needed to use the washroom in Home Economics. The teacher investigated and found that one of the girls had a line of them waiting outside of the washroom.

There was a nasty female fight in the hallways. One of the girls had given a guy an STD and he spread it to a bunch of other girls. It's not hard to figure out why they're fighting when they're screaming it out at the top of their lungs! They also wrote it in huge letters in the female washroom.

I rode my dirt bike in the dirt hills in the back 40 of the school property after school. Two of them walked out behind the building, she straddled him as he sat on the ground and off they went! That was at the Middle school.

I guess there's nothing more to say about that except that there's lots more to tell. Any questions?

Flash

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Where the hell was I at while this was happening? Hehehe

It's is pretty shocking to most folks. Of course MY daughter isn't doing that........................ It must be someone else. Have you ever heard a Dad bragging what a hotshot lover his DAUGHTER IS?

I'm not too shocked. I was prime age when the birth control pill hit society. It was before Aids and women were discovering that they could go out trolling for worms just as easy as guys go hunting. Some pleasant memories include the cutie who came up to me and said "I came here to get laid and YOU'RE IT!"

I love seeing the moralistic parents who state through thin blue lips that their child is NOT sexually active. Unless they have been chained in their bedrooms, you might want to get into the real world! Remember "American Pie?" "Once at Band Camp.........................."

Flash

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    It is cool Skip. Most kids don't put that kind of thought into science or guns. We are just warning you what you have to look forward to.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom