• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

GKC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    San Angelo, Texas
    [Dallas] SOLD

SOLD: Ruger SR1911. I bought this pistol new from a local gun shop, and I have not fired it. The pistol comes with the box and all contents that come new in the box, plus a set of premium grips (shown on the pistol; original grips in the box) and a Ruger brand pistol rug. The test fire date is 9/2011. The price is $700 cash FTF in the east Dallas area (Garland, Mesquite, etc.) I will ship it at your expense from my FFL to your FFL (CONUS only, and only where permitted by law.)

The first person to post "I will take it" in this thread gets it. Please feel free to ask any questions via PM, but a commitment to buy in this thread will take precedence over any offers via PM. (Note: also posted for sale on the Ruger forum.) SOLD to GPtwins.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    i will take it cause you said the first one to post(how much my man) i will show it around but i figure it wont last long here (oops got distracted by the shiny) saw the price sorry

GKC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    San Angelo, Texas
    i will take it cause you said the first one to post(how much my man) i will show it around but i figure it wont last long here (oops got distracted by the shiny) saw the price sorry

Just to be certain...are you committing to buy the pistol? Also, I see your location is south of Austin...did you want to come here and get it, or did you want me to have it shipped to you (at your cost.) Please advise.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    hey fellas i was just joking its still up for sale bump!!!! i didnt see the price and i was just giving him a hard time.. somebody pick this thing up

9x19

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    So, I take it that you are not committing to buy if kyletxria1911a1 didn't intend to make a commitment (based on your edited post) ?

Correct, I am NOT committing to buy... sorry for the errant post.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    GKC, I will take it and I am serious. I live in Sachse near Firewheel Town square or we can discuss another location. PM me to settle on location. I can meet you on Saturday.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    Aw come on now!!! I will take it I'm too late since I've been doing research since the thread was started and just got back here?
    Enjoy GP, looks nice.

Thanks Glockster69, I've been on the waiting list for this weapon for some time now. I missed out on another posting in these forums while I was away on vacation. Teach me to leave town.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Which local gun shop was this purchased from? I might need to start stopping by there to see what else they have laying around.

Too bad I wasn't online earlier today. I would have jumped on this.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    That was fast!!! I'm glad it looks like it is going to a good home... I was next in line, but I just got home to see the PMs... :)

buttttt it's ok, I have one already... just thought I would pick up a spare...

GKC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    San Angelo, Texas
    I bought it last fall at B&S Guns in Garland. I haven't been in there for a while, but the last time I was there they had one marked $799, which is MSRP. It may still be there. I also bought the one I am keeping last summer at SAW, INC in Sunnyvale, but I haven't been there in quite a while so I have no idea of what they may have. The other gun shop I usually go to (most of the time) is Wiley's in Wills Point, and they didn't have one when I was in there the other day. They did have a XDs, though...that is one small .45!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom