• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

allforbirds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    What about Jacob's Plain Gun Club in Greenville. Another forum I was on was going to use them since they offered a picnic area.

This is from the FAQ

Our family like's to do things together. There are usually 8 to 10 of us. Can we use the ranges as a group?

Absolutely. In fact, bring lunch ! You can utilize our picnic area and grill to serve-up a special lunch. (Please bring your own charcoal.)
    Hurley's Gold

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    What about Jacob's Plain Gun Club in Greenville. Another forum I was on was going to use them since they offered a picnic area.

But it's also easily an hour drive for people on the close east or north east or even north central areas of the DFW area and 2 hours or more from Ft. Worth.

dadoo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Good for Me

I'm still pretty new on this board, but I would love a get together at Elm Fork. DOn't know about their eating facilities, and there don't seem to be a lot of restaurants in the area. Can you say "dish to pass"?

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Just a 1 hour ride one way - so it's a doable deal.
    Count me in.
    I did want to bring up this thought as a way to increase the boards membership and help introduce new shooters to the sport and that is bring a friend thats new to shooting. Allow them to be involved in a shooting event show them the great fun and camaraderie of the sport. - Just a thought. I have a couple of friends that are very new and just getting their feet wet in the sport. One has only been in a few weeks now and has taken his CHL and bought two new guns. Anyway - just a thought.
    I'm in!!!!

Ishtacka

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Dickinson, Tx
    The people that run Elm Fork are doing a lot of things right. They are real easy going and have a massive amount of pistol bays. On a pretty day there isn't much better.

As for restaurants in the area, it is right by McArthur and 635. That is where all the worker bees from the area go to eat. Lots of choices surround the area so I think we will be set.

Count me in evenings or weekends.

ish

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    The people that run Elm Fork are doing a lot of things right. They are real easy going and have a massive amount of pistol bays. On a pretty day there isn't much better.

As for restaurants in the area, it is right by McArthur and 635. That is where all the worker bees from the area go to eat. Lots of choices surround the area so I think we will be set.

Count me in evenings or weekends.

ish

And even closer to the I35/NW HWY area which has a ton of stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom