Dallas / Ft. Worth Meet Thread

Status

Kerbouchard

Jun 18, 2008
Dallas
There is a great BBQ place just north of the Lewisville Bridge off I-35. Quail Creek is about 15 minutes from the BBQ place, so that might be an option.

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
There is a great BBQ place just north of the Lewisville Bridge off I-35. Quail Creek is about 15 minutes from the BBQ place, so that might be an option.
I'm not sure you could drive that fast to make it 15 minutes. It's probably 15 miles, then there's traffic.

I'd almost recommend some place like Elm Fork though, just for the facility. That's also where the Meetup group has all the training and "Meets".

Sidewayz

Jan 27, 2009
Decatur, TX
IM in for a BBQ and shoot, or whatever. I agree with JKTex, it's probably more like 30 minutes to Quail Creek from Hickory Creek BBQ right there just north of the Lewisville Lake bridge.

I was going to suggest Bullet Trap in Plano but I guess that would make things a little crowded if a bucnh of us show up. Besides they are pretty busy most of the time.

flashguy

Oct 31, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Bullet Trap for a meet

The Bullet Trap is also VERY picky about what guns and ammo are allowed to be shot in their facility. I will not go there again, because they don't allow me to shoot my favorites.

I don't know anything about either of the other ranges already mentioned, but I'm sure I'd be happy at either one if they will allow my .50AE.

flashguy

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
I'm up for just about anything, except I really do not like Qual Creek.

Have not been to Elm Fork since they reopend, but hear it's pretty nice.

Indoor, there is DFW Gun range on Mocking Bird Lane.

Rawhide

Jan 16, 2009
Alvord
BBQ and guns, how good can it possibly get!!!!:patriot:

Status

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs