• indpendnt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    DFW
    Porter's Army Navy - Irving
    Bachman Gun and Pawn - NW Hwy near Bachman lake in Dallas
    BassPro also sells some used guns

Other than that - I'll just follow the thread because I'm intrested in seeing some new stores I haven't found yet...

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Rays hardware on singleton near downtown. They have a wide variety of used guns I recommend hitting them around Christmas because a lot of people sell off guns to buy gifts for their family.

+1 for porters army navy in Irving, I've known the porters my whole life great people. They have a great lay away program to as long as you keep in touch they will work with you.

prometheus

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Rockwall
    If you're not opposed to trekking a bit further east, Ammo Depot in Caddo mills is about 40 mins east of downtown on I-30, and by far the best pricing around, they have some handguns there, but they are mostly geared for long rifles and militaria.

Further west of there in garland off of I-30 theres B&S Guns, I used to hate that place, but I guess over the last few years they've caught on, went in there a few months ago and their customer service improved 1000 fold. Prices on the other hand are a different story, decent prices on used guns and most of the new ones, but for a laugh, check out their prices on ammo! $60-something for a box of .45ACP hardballs, any brand...

S.A.W in the Mesquite/Sunnyvale area is a great shop specializing in your NFA needs, but par for the NFA course, fkin expensive!

Theres a new gun store at the intersection of I-30 and 635 in garland called Gun Zone, I still for the life of me cant figure out how in the hell to get there, can see it plain as day from the I-30 high five, it looks like its more on the westbound I-30 service road on the west side of 635, but I dont know how to navigate it, shares the building with some plumbing outfit called "Flow Plumbing". If any of you make it there before I do, please rate it!

-Prometheus

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Good info on Porter's Army Navy. I'll have to check them out. Ray's has some decent prices as long as you're not looking for ammo.

wneubauer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    I was thinking Academy for a new Bersa for not much money, if they have one... CDT has them new and once in a blue moon a used one may show up..

Good Luck.

Top Bottom