• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    In simplistic terms CRINGESHAW is all talk and no action. CRINGESHAW is controlled opposition that says what those who are dumb enough to vote for him want to hear… then he proceeds to bend the knee to the leftist communist swine that pay him off via insider trading ”benefits.” There is reason President Trump told CRINGEshaw to pound sand…CRINGEShaw is a lying, back stabbing, WEF Globalist stooge SWAMP RAT.

WTBS Do your own research on the scoundrel, don’t take anyones word for it. The information is there for anyone not lazy minded. The latest example being the funneling of American Tax Dollars to the Ukraine that will be washed and then kicked back to CRINGEshaw and his SWAMP RAT Cohorts in Congress and the WH. Fvck him.
    I think you covered it well. A little strong on proctoring, the question was asked nicely.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Crenshaw also campaigned on Conservative values, specifically in protecting 2A rights. The full ex-soldier song and dance. But then he turns around and votes in opposition. Most recent glaring example was his support for the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act. Why is that bad? Well, to put it in the ever popular short attention span media worthy buzz words, it includes red flag laws. The act stands in direct opposition to the right to keep and bear arms, with any chance of due process coming AFTER your legal property has been confiscated. No legal challenge necessary, merely the issuance of an order ex parte. Worse, when he got called out by the various gun owner organizations, he attacks them and basically lies about his support for the variants of the bill which contained the red flag provisions. Never mind the fact he tweeted his support for red flag, of course.

AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    In simplistic terms CRINGESHAW is all talk and no action. CRINGESHAW is controlled opposition that says what those who are dumb enough to vote for him want to hear… then he proceeds to bend the knee to the leftist communist swine that pay him off via insider trading ”benefits.” There is reason President Trump told CRINGEshaw to pound sand…CRINGEShaw is a lying, back stabbing, WEF Globalist stooge SWAMP RAT.

WTBS Do your own research on the scoundrel, don’t take anyones word for it. The information is there for anyone not lazy minded. The latest example being the funneling of American Tax Dollars to the Ukraine that will be washed and then kicked back to CRINGEshaw and his SWAMP RAT Cohorts in Congress and the WH. Fvck him.
    Okay, gosh. I didn't mean to irritate anyone. I wanted opinions about incidents was all. I have researched Crenshaw but I like to hear other opinions and facts, so I asked. I hear alot of name calling in the postings but I wondered what incidents were making people angry was all.

Btw, what is WTBS?

AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    Crenshaw also campaigned on Conservative values, specifically in protecting 2A rights. The full ex-soldier song and dance. But then he turns around and votes in opposition. Most recent glaring example was his support for the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act. Why is that bad? Well, to put it in the ever popular short attention span media worthy buzz words, it includes red flag laws. The act stands in direct opposition to the right to keep and bear arms, with any chance of due process coming AFTER your legal property has been confiscated. No legal challenge necessary, merely the issuance of an order ex parte. Worse, when he got called out by the various gun owner organizations, he attacks them and basically lies about his support for the variants of the bill which contained the red flag provisions. Never mind the fact he tweeted his support for red flag, of course.

Oh, you'll get no argument from me on the heinous of Red Flag laws--due process is a THING! I will however note that the Red Flag law was stripped out of the NDAA before he voted on it BUT I had not seen that he tweeted his support for that law. VERY disappointing. I am running to Twitter now to go find that.

Thank you so much for your response. It really helps!

AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    This tweet from 2019 is kind of when the hate started.

NOOOOOO!! OMG....I tell the press all the time the current iteration of Red Flag laws fully eliminates due process. We came to this country to escape the English King's policy of trying people in absentia which is EXACTLY what the Gun Control people want. However, in this country we have the right to face our accusers and provide a defense. I cannot understand why Maryland and a handful of other states get away with this.

Very disappointing to read this. Thank you so much for sharing. You just saved me about 2 hours of work.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Okay, gosh. I didn't mean to irritate anyone. I wanted opinions about incidents was all. I have researched Crenshaw but I like to hear other opinions and facts, so I asked. I hear alot of name calling in the postings but I wondered what incidents were making people angry was all.

Btw, what is WTBS?
    WTBS = With That Being Said (RE: Short Hand)

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Rumor has it that while Crenshaw did lose his eye deployed, it was from a glory hole blast, not an IED blast.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Jeez, I thought everyone was smart enough not to try peeking thru the hole to see what's on the other side. Its poor ettiquette AND you probably really don't wanna see who / what is on the other side! :roflfunny:

Top Bottom