• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    General McInerney (RET), just said on TV we NEED to go to DEFCON-1 immediately if not sooner. Sept 11 is not even 30 days away, wide open borders, no enforcement, they are here and they intend to take action...

I think it is absolutely correct!
    Lynx Defense

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Is it just me or does it seem that there are a lot of inflammatory events taking place currently? All of these events are earmarked with a need for government intervention. It would not surprise me to see a suspension of rights in several areas of the country.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Is it just me or does it seem that there are a lot of inflammatory events taking place currently? All of these events are earmarked with a need for government intervention. It would not surprise me to see a suspension of rights in this country.

There FIFY.
    For the first time, I am concerned about 9-11. More so about gov. Response to it.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    There FIFY.
    For the first time, I am concerned about 9-11. More so about gov. Response to it.

Same here, between the terrorists flooding this country via Obama's open border policy and his overarching desire to to crush the last vestige of American freedom; the Constitution, we can expect attacks from both sides.......and soon.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I was at Defcon-1 3 years ago, welcome to the party!!!

yes sir, me too, been on high alert here also.

a lot of things tend to happen in Sept Oct time frames. Financial and political ... big sweeping changes are in store for us

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    let us not forget the November elections. I expect mother of all shenanigans.
    I suspect that after the elections Obama is gonna put in some long hours in the Oval Office, that gives him 2 full years to wreak havoc on America with the help of his buddies the radical left and Muslims...

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Honestly most of the time I'm more concerned with our government then Islamic terrorist, Texas can deal with terrorist.!!!

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    More like the government's lack of response...if the reaction to all of the current foreign SNAFUs are any indication. Or maybe the Liar-in-Chief will go on another apology tour and bow to more tin-pot dictators and leaders..... :banghead: :mad:

Not to worry, any terrorist attack will be thoroughly investigated and those responsible will face criminal charges.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Not to worry, any terrorist attack will be thoroughly investigated and those responsible will face criminal charges.
    Its Dec 7th 1942, Obama and Eric AssHolder are in office, word comes in the Japs have bombed Pearl.

Press Conf:

Mr Obama what do you intend to do about the bombing of Pearl?

I have directed Holder to find out who the pilots were that flew those planes and we will file charges against them in Federal court and put them in jail.

Mr Obama I am not sure it was the pilots that bombed us, it was the Japanese govt declaring war on the US, they were just flying the planes.

There is no war, the Japs are our friends, it was the pilots who we believe had seen a video of their family members living in poverty in Ca

Mr Obama, the Japs are working with Hitler and support his war in Europe

There is no war in Europe, I called Adolph and he assured me its merely a diplomatic misunderstanding

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Its Dec 7th 1942, Obama and Eric AssHolder are in office, word comes in the Japs have bombed Pearl.

Press Conf:

I have directed Holder to find out who the pilots were that flew those planes and we will file charges against them in Federal court and put them in jail.

Mr Obama I am not sure it was the pilots that bombed us, it was the Japanese govt declaring war on the US, they were just flying the planes.

There is no war, the Japs are our friends, it was the pilots who we believe had seen a video of their family members living in poverty in Ca

There is no war in Europe, I called Adolph and he assured me its merely a diplomatic misunderstanding

You nailed it OC. I used to think Obama's poor or lack of response to the spiraling world situation was due to incompetence and detachment. Now I believe it is something much darker and more malevolent. He would love to have a reason to call for Martial Law, ostensibly to counter an existential threat to America but actually to suspend our Rights. We may yet live in interesting times.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Press Conf:

Pretty much what Charles Krauthammer stated. And the Liar-in-Chief seems to have an inherent fear of taking any kind of proactive action regarding the protection of this country and Americans. The Liar-in-Chief is in his Neville Chamberlain mode of appeasement ... and we know, historically, THAT doesn't work worth shit.

Top Bottom