• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    They should have included TV, radio and print news in those. Anybody who pays the least attention knows how many of those stories contain horrible inaccuracies. I've actually seen urban legends that have been proven false printed as true in print media and reported on TV news!

While they sit there and bemoan everybody being a filmmaker and newspaperman, I wondered what the Founders, particularly Jefferson and Franklin would have thought of that little fact. Something tells me that both of them would be all about posting videos on Youtube and writing three or four blogs each. Something tells me that they would encourage us to do it right along with them, too (especially Jefferson - he was a big-time revolutionary).

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I'd love to see Jefferson mule kick these idiots.

Warning a 14 year old about the internet isn't the same as being a 40 year old spreading the liberal disease.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    What is there to defend about a radical, communist, white hating, loudmouth hired at taxpayer expense by another of the same ilk ? Hired without congressional oversight and approval to advise and undermine the American Republic ?

The truth will set us free, thank God for Fox and Co, You won't get it from the other bought and paid for media....

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Anyone who is dumb enough to make the public statements he did, like A--hole, has to know that it is being recorded, will get out, and will come back to haunt him one day. That kind of person has no place in any gubmit job, just on stupidity alone.

Top Bottom