• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Just flipped to Fox to see this. Apparently Delta went in to a compound in eastern Syria, managed to take out a senior ISIS commander and capture his wife.

Anyone hear anything else about this yet?
    Gun Zone Deals

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I just saw it on Facebook. But I am always skeptical about stuff on FB.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    I thought women couldn't be anything other than niqab wearing and popping out babies under strict Islam.....

A lot of the higher-ups in groups like ISIS really only claim to follow Islam. In reality they're just power-hungry nutjobs using religious fervor to further their goals. Besides, what married man doesn't end up bitching to/around the wife about their work? None, from what I've seen.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Obama propping up his cronies for 2016?

Like the Bin Laden saga, hard to believe a damned thing coming out either side of this political asshattery we call government.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Obama propping up his cronies for 2016?

Like the Bin Laden saga, hard to believe a damned thing coming out either side of this political asshattery we call government.

Exactly....back in the day, wouldn't this sort of thing be classified for 'bout 100 years?

Glad we got the win at least. Anyone else find it amusing that they cried about it and said they'll get Obama as revenge? LoL, as if he's everything there is to the United States...

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    good thing for spike the football press reports like this, cuz we obviously are winning this "thing".

Battle Ramadi is far from over. ( battle number 2, 3? who's counting anymore)

Journalist Mitchell Prothero of McClatchy Newspapers said ISIS forces didn't withdraw from the government compound buildings -- they abandoned them to move into residential neighborhoods where they'll be less likely to be hit by coalition airstrikes.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Man, I bet the 60's and 70's were a dangerous time. I wonder how many Vietcong terror cells were blowing up hippy smoke outs? I bet they were blowing all kinds of things up. Using financial backing from China and Russia. Bet you couldn't walk down the street.

I wasn't alive then so I don't know. Surely Clarence of Arabia isn't the first to run amuck at art festivals. We're they blowing up Sheba statues back thing? Those things are racist.

Bet the USSR is kicking themselves for not thinking about blowing up people jogging, art festivals, military bases. Those guys were notorious dumbasses!?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom