• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hehe i always clean the blood of unworthy opponents from my blades.
    the worthy ones are never forgotten.

Wolfy, I am damned proud of you! I met a lot of ladies online before Bonnie & I got together. One came to my home and spent the time ragging on me about the "weaponry" in my home. A few days later, she softened up a bit and asked if we could try things again. My response was HELL NO AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT!"

very nice. sounds about right.
    Capitol Armory ad

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    To get to my man cave, you need not fret, for my personal butler will pick you up in a Range Rover D90 that will take you through the forest and fjord the river towards my man dwelling that was chiseled out of the rock face by scantily clad Amazons.

That's a man cave? Sounds more like heaven! Geeze, to get that, I might even strap on some C4 and blow Hell out of some Taliban!

Did ya ever think about those Knothead martyrs? In my entire life, I never wanted to be with a virgin. They dream about having how many? Like Dirty Harry suggests, it's good that they recognize their limitations. I'll take a fully experienced, confident and ever-so-eager-to-please lady anytime!

In fact, many of the really memorable women in my life were older than me and the really dreadful ones much younger than me. I always preferred older women. That worked out great until I got to be an old fart. Older than me equates to being fossilized!

Flash

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    To get to my man cave, you need not fret, for my personal butler will pick you up in a Range Rover D90 that will take you through the forest and fjord the river towards my man dwelling that was chiseled out of the rock face by scantily clad Amazons. Along the way you will be delighted to know that you may kill and eat anything of your choosing and you will be provided with a myriad of fine firearms such as my custom .50 BMG Ackley H&H double rifle, or a belt-fed M1919 barreled in .338 Lapua Magnum. Upon entrance to my not so humble abode you will be greated by 20 ft. tall slate doors, marked with the word Valhalla, that give way to an path of crushed Taliban bones. On your right will be a 500 yard indoor firing range, air conditioned, and with a 50' ceiling height and live targets if you so incline, and on the left will be a personal IMAX for viewing anything of your choice, complimented by a full bar stocked full of the finest Scotch, Bourbon, Whiskey, Tequila, Gin, and Beer in the world, anything else will be forbidden (yes, even wine). Further into this palace of manliness you will locate me, adorned in full Viking attire, where I will guide you to my fine collection of medieval weapons, most of which are still caked in blood from forgotten foes. Through the glass wall you will feast your eyes upon my private lake stocked full of large bass and wild women. Encircling the lake will be a replica of the complete two-part Nurburgring (Sudschliefe and Nordschliefe) with a complete garage of vintage and modern race cars, and a few police cars to chase you if you so choose, and of course, my own Formula One and WRC race teams' HQ. Beyond the pavement will be a variable environment rally stage complete with tarmac, dirt, gravel, and ice surfaces. You will pay no taxes, you will pay no fees, you have only your imagination.

Valhalla be praised.

That is literally the most epic post in the history of epic posts. PLEASE tell me that you did not steal it from someone else and that it is completely original! The only way I could ever come up with something like that is if I was drinking.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    That is literally the most epic post in the history of epic posts. PLEASE tell me that you did not steal it from someone else and that it is completely original! The only way I could ever come up with something like that is if I was drinking.

That's a huge 10-4! Been clean and sober for 29 years (May 16, 1981). Even in my doper days I couldn't have done better! I bow to your superior intellect!

Flash

Top Bottom