Venture Surplus ad

Desert Eagle .357 FS/FT ( Bastrop/Austin )

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    Price Drop to $1200.00 for the whole package or trade for a M1 Garand

IMI Magnum Research Desert Eagle MK1 in .357 that I am looking to sell or trade. It has the 6" and 14" barrels, with a Leupold scope on the 14". It also has 11 original .357 Desert Eagle marked 1-84 magazines, 10 original Desert Eagle leather magazine holsters, take down tool, cleaning rod, and is in a pelican hard case to protect it. It has been sitting in my safe unused. I fired approximately 20 rounds out of it when I originally got it, and only on the 6" barrel. I have never fired anything through the 14" barrel.

1. Pricing on the pistol itself runs the range of $800 to $1400 with 1 magazine and only a 6" barrel - I think based on the good condition of mine it would be fair to go middle of the road and figure its value (pistol alone with 1 magazine) at $1000.00

2. The price of Desert Eagle original 1-84 magazines runs from $30 - $49 each - I think it would be fair to value the additional 10 magazines I have at $35 each.

3. The leather magazine holders were made by George Lawrence Co. known for top quality leather and out of business since 1985. Couldn't find any others for sale anywhere out there so thinking maybe worth $20 each since they are top quality and no longer even made.

4. 14" barrels seem to range from $300 to $450 for used vs unused - I am thinking middle of the road value at $400 for mine with the Leupold scope since it is unused.

So value wise we have this:

Pistol with 1 magazine = $1000.00
    10 extra magazines ($35@) = $350.00
    10 Leather magazine pouches ($20@) = $200.00
    14" barrel with Leupold scope = $400.00

This puts the value of the package at $1950.00; but I feel that is to high in this economy and will take either $1400 cash or trade it for a good M1 Garand to add to my new collection of C&R weapons I am starting. Can't see letting the DE sit in my safe doing nothing when someone else may enjoy it.

FTF only in this area, cash or trade, show me your DL to prove you live in Texas only, and must be legally allowed to purchase a firearm.

DSC00050.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cardwellfamily5%
    Top Bottom