• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Corporate Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2009
    Missouri City
    Anyone have any problems with this business? I ordered fiive Magpul 30 rd mags over a year ago. At the time they were out of stock during the "rush". Promised in about 30 days. Card charged immediately and mags never received.
    icon_smile_angry.gif
    Spoke w/ Brad a couple of times and always promised resolution, but never any action takes place. Left a ton of voice messages, direct emails, and customer service emails and they seem to go ignored. Most time the inbox is too full to accept new messages.

Am I the only one with this issue? Thoughts? Anyone else delt with this?

Shawn
    Target Sports

Ralph Sabol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Chandler, AZ
    I just had a bad experience with them. Order placed on 1/12. Billed on 1/19. Contaced them on 2/2 via phone call and email. Saw the above issue and others on the web on 2/4. Sent another email on 2/4 with threat to dispute charge. Got a reply to that email, it was from Brad. Was told that an item was not in stock. Did I mention that on 1/12 all items were in stock and all this time the web site only stated order was "processing". Agreed to a different item and thought it would ship on 2/5 per email. Didn't ship. Gave a drop dead of noon 2/8 to ship or would really dispute charge. Apparently they don't check email because I did contact Visa and dispute charge and contacted Desert Tactical via email that I canceled charge. At same time I get notice of order shipped. Still canceled. Now they want 20% restocking when all it would have taken was an email or phone call prior to noon 2/8 to resolve. Can't reach a live person. Would not order from these folks. Reported them to Las Vegas BBB and am now going to post everywhere I can to stay away from them.

Ralph

Top Bottom