TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    regarding Bergdahl
    I just read a report where over a dozen soldiers died looking for that POS
    One from San Antonio and one of Snyder

Col. David Hunt: US Lost 14 SOLDIERS Searching for Deserter Bowe Bergdahl (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

everytime something like this happens I wonder.. will this be the one that takes the prez down?
    He just committed an impeachable offense, clearly breaking the law.. again.
    But do we hear talks of impeachment...no, just crickets.

I guess he can do just about whatever he wants with no consequences:banghead:
    Gun Zone Deals

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Remember the potus has a get out of jail free card he is high on the liberal minority ladder. As for the young solider if true he should do time and after hearing his father speak IMO he should have the cell next to him.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I agree.. I've been following the story and regardless of the soldier's actions or what he has been said to have done. The administration has openly admitted they broke the law and still....crickets!!! It's almost like he is seeing just how far he can push it for his own agenda and the future Democrats that follow. The inaction is astounding!!!

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    Gentlemen, fret not. Lindsey Graham says he is going to have hearings on this matter.

(The above is said with GREAT sarcasm)

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Gentlemen, fret not. Lindsey Graham says he is going to have hearings on this matter.

(The above is said with GREAT sarcasm)

-------------

hear·ing [heer-ing]
    noun
    1. the faculty or sense by which sound is perceived.
    2. the act of perceiving sound.
    3. a session in which testimony and arguments are presented, before congress where the politicians attempt to look really mad and even raise their voices and point their fingers but the subjects of the hearings simply scribble funny pictures of the congressmen onto a notepad while appearing to be taking notes. The only things that generally happen after hearings is that they all meet for steak and lobster afterwards where they can be seen laughing and slapping each other on the back.

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    -------------

hear·ing [heer-ing]
    noun
    1. the faculty or sense by which sound is perceived.
    2. the act of perceiving sound.
    3. a session in which testimony and arguments are presented, before congress where the politicians attempt to look really mad and even raise their voices and point their fingers but the subjects of the hearings simply scribble funny pictures of the congressmen onto a notepad while appearing to be taking notes. The only things that generally happen after hearings is that they all meet for steak and lobster afterwards where they can be seen laughing and slapping each other on the back.

Pretty much.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    regarding Bergdahl
    I just read a report where over a dozen soldiers died looking for that POS
    One from San Antonio and one of Snyder

Col. David Hunt: US Lost 14 SOLDIERS Searching for Deserter Bowe Bergdahl (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

everytime something like this happens I wonder.. will this be the one that takes the prez down?
    He just committed an impeachable offense, clearly breaking the law.. again.
    But do we hear talks of impeachment...no, just crickets.

I guess he can do just about whatever he wants with no consequences:banghead:
    He is a deity among liberals. He can do no wrong in their eyes. That fucker even has a Nobel peace prize for no reason.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    This is his 3rd High Crime or Misdemeanor.

The first two were:
    Firing US Inspector General Walpin without notifying Congress in writing 30 days in advance. (Anyone see a pattern here?)

Committing US forces in Libya past the 60 day limit set by the War Powers Resolution.

No one has called him out in the first two impeachable offenses. What makes you think the complicit media and spineless GOP would start now?

The only difference is people died this time. Maybe if John Boner would grow a spine, but don't get your hopes up. He's drooling at the thought of fellating the kenyan muslim in exchange for opening the floodgates for illegal mexicans.

Last edited:

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    The apparent lack of outrage over this latest of Obama's rubbing America's collective nose in whatever shit he feels like is astounding. Impeachment proceedings against Obama will get us nowhere since it is up to the Senate to try the president when they receive the Articles of Impeachment from the House. Reid would never let the articles be entertained in the Senate and if they were the Democrats hold the majority. Our only hope is to get out the vote in November, win the Senate and then push your Congressman RELENTLESSLY to impeach this son of a bitch!

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    The apparent lack of outrage over this latest of Obama's rubbing America's collective nose in whatever shit he feels like is astounding. Impeachment proceedings against Obama will get us nowhere since it is up to the Senate to try the president when they receive the Articles of Impeachment from the House. Reid would never let the articles be entertained in the Senate and if they were the Democrats hold the majority. Our only hope is to get out the vote in November, win the Senate and then push your Congressman RELENTLESSLY to impeach this son of a bitch!

Honestly I think we went from no chance of Senate Dems going for impeachment hearings to a possible glimmer of hope (albeit still rather tiny atm) that the hearings might in fact take place. I'll be honest I'm pretty flabbergasted that Fuckstickstein is actually decrying the POTUS for this action. If she is outraged then I'd imagine some of the more moderate Dems are ALOT more outraged by this and just might go along with impeachment hearings. Whether those hearings if they took place would actually lead to anything, probably not.

And even then impeaching Obama doesn't do a ton exactly, he's just a puppet. And on top of that we get a literal puppet sitting in the big chair in the Oval Orifice.
    photo-biden-and-walter-260x190.jpg

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    And to fan the flames:
    Third Soldier Comes Forward To Say Taliban Attacks Become More Deadly After Bergdahl Deserted? | Weasel Zippers
    U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl’s squad leader who commanded him on the night he disappeared, Staff Sgt. Justin Gerleve, joined CNN host Jake Tapper on Wednesday where he said the former Taliban prisoner “totally deserted.” Gerleve confirmed, as have others who served with Bergdahl, that he believed attacks on American personnel became more direct and accurate after the captured American solider was taken by the Taliban.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    He can do anything he wants. He will not be impeached. Know what battles to fight, what battles to walk away from.

Focus on his replacement in 2016.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    He can do anything he wants. He will not be impeached. Know what battles to fight, what battles to walk away from.

Focus on his replacement in 2016.
    I wished that elections still mattered, I could get excited about that prospect

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Our only hope is to get out the vote in November, win the Senate and then push your Congressman RELENTLESSLY to impeach this son of a bitch!

Totally agree, those trying to push for impeachment right now are getting ahead of themselves. He has certainly done things already that were impeachable offenses but the public at large didn't give a damn. This one though seems to have kicked the hornet nest but openly calling for impeaching now could rally what is left of his base going into November.

Of course there is one problem with this impeaching Obama idea.... Biden

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Totally agree, those trying to push for impeachment right now are getting ahead of themselves. He has certainly done things already that were impeachable offenses but the public at large didn't give a damn. This one though seems to have kicked the hornet nest but openly calling for impeaching now could rally what is left of his base going into November.

Of course there is one problem with this impeaching Obama idea.... Biden

Impeachment is a waste of time. Before the echo of Boehner's gavel fadee saying he is impeached, Reid's gavel will be saying not guilty.

Top Bottom