• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Impeachment is a waste of time. Before the echo of Boehner's gavel fadee saying he is impeached, Reid's gavel will be saying not guilty.

I believe Sapper and I both were of the mindset of waiting until we have the Senate.

Still though I have my reservations. I don't really want to know what a Biden Presidency would be like, though if the republicans hold both houses maybe they'd neuter his power.

Ironhorseromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2014
    Replacing obama for biden is like replacing hitler for himler. 2016 is the focus. Tho I would like to see his ass impeached anyways.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    desertion during time of war should be death penalty, then there is the treason acts of aiding them.

Not a time of war, though. At least not officially.

You have to believe this is all a big distraction from something else.

Like dangling bacon in front of a Beagle.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Obama has already hired a team of defense attorneys (including the guy that defended Clinton), he did it a few weeks ago when a lot of talk of impeachment following midterm elections started flowing around DC.

GKC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    San Angelo, Texas
    Just remember that an impeachment does not mean conviction. Look at Clinton and Andrew Johnson. Both were impeached.

Yes, Congress impeached a POTUS who got a blow job, but don't touch a POTUS who is screwing every man, woman, and child in America.

I just read an article saying that there were other plans in the works for getting some other American captives released (most are not military personnel) without a prisoner exchange, but that this "deal" has now ended any chance of that working. Some of these captives were civilians who were traveling in the area, and were captured by Al-Queda or the Taliban.

If we had any balls, which we don't, we'd tell them that they had 24 hours to release the captives, or we'd start full scale war. Since we don't have any balls, we should tell Americans to stay at home, and not leave the country, since we obviously don't have to will or ability to protect them outside our borders...and in some cases, not within our borders.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    The more I hear or see anything about this, I just keep thinking how it all seems like a big distraction for other things Barry and Co may be attempting. That has been his MO for his entire presidential career, I don't see him changing it now.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Impeachment and CONVICTION in a two party political system is an impossibility -- that is why many of our Founding Fathers opposed political parties.

Nixon resigned because the Senate was controlled by the Democrats and they would vote to convict him in any impeachment proceedings brought forward by the House of Representatives.

Andrew Johnson and "Slick Willie" William Jefferson Clinton were impeached, but not convicted because their parties held the majority in the Senate.

Sadly, in the case of impeachment, our Founding Fathers believed our legislators would not be motivated by partisan sentiments.

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    No one in power cares about this. It'll all blow over, no one in DC cares that American lives were lost trying to 'find' this traitor. Just ask those who died in Benghazi..............

Top Bottom