• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WASHINGTON (SR) - President Barack Obama has directed the Pentagon to replace the "don't ask, don't tell" policy with one that will allow openly gay men and women to serve in the military. Defense Secretary Robert Gates and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, will present details of the plan to U.S. lawmakers next Tuesday.

According to sources inside the Pentagon, changes to be implemented include adding choreography to marching regimens, equipping all dorms with double-wide bunks, new fitted uniforms in seasonal color palettes, the installation of hot tubs, and more.

In a potentially controversial move, the Pentagon will announce the formation of a new all-gay, all male company named the "Fighting 69th Sodomites." Sources credit the creation of the 69th to House member Barney Frank, who has reportedly been working "very, very closely" with gay Pentagon officials.

gaydivisionpatch.jpg

THEIR MOTTO IS: NEVER LEAVE YOUR BUDDY'S BEHIND!

Rumor has it they will be stationed at Fort Dix ..........
    Hurley's Gold

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    awesome.

i heard lady gaga is going to tour the middle east to boost morale.

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Thanks America for letting this happen. Damn Democrats and their hippy-loving, free-love views on society...now they gotta mess with my workplace. It will be a while before we start allowing openly gay people in the Army...or the ones already here will feel they are free to come out of the footlockers. God protect them when they are dumb enough to do so....ain't gonna be a pretty moment for some.

Oh well, just gotta get through 3 more years for my retirement.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    OH CHIT! Now that's some funny stuff!

Remember the Movie "Stripes" when Bill Murray and his gang marched to a different tune? I figure the gay ranks will march like that.

Flash

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Man laughing so hard here. Reminds me of Obama whenever there is a 21 gun salute and he is flinching. Do a search on him and Donald Young who was a friend and murdered in Chicago shortly before his 2008 win.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I worked with a black guy named Loydd on an assembly line in Tulsa. He was a Korean War Vet, we talked a lot and used to tell me about the war. He said before the fighting actually started, Korea was a good duty assignment and black soldiers were always assigned elsewhere. To put it his way "We don't want no black boys here."

Once the fighting started, he said black soldiers were in huge demand and he said "Bring on those black boys! We'll take all we can get"

Perhaps a gay company could be organized for a similar purpose. I'm not saying that was right but..................

Flash

Top Bottom