ARJ Defense ad

DFW (Flower Mound) - Interest in carbine course?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    Quail Creek offers a carbine course (tactical shooting) that looks interesting. I don't have all the details, but it costs $125 and they need at least 6 people. Would anybody else be intersted?

I've looked at AppleSeed and while I think its a good idea I'd rather pay more money for better instruction. I'm also looking at some other classes. Sorta amazing that stuff that is available around here.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    Sort of lost track on this one. The guys who put this on are Proactive Defense

I'll be doing my CHL with them in the next few weeks. I'll see if they can do a carbine class too.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    Spoke to the folks at Quail Creek - Easiest way to make this happen is for you guys to email Proactive Defense directly. We just need 5 people for him to throw it up on the calendar.

the site is here: Proactive Defense
    Chri's email is chris at proactivedefense . net

I'm going to do the CHL class on the 16th and then Leve 1 handgun training on the 17th.

bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Is this strictly a tactical shooting course? I am looking for a course to teach my son the in and outs of the ar platform.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    I would email them directly and ask. Based on my first experience I suspect they'll spend plenty of time going over the basics.

Top Bottom