• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    Just wondering if you would be interested in an outdoor range meet. I talked to Chris today from ProActive and he gave the thumbs up. First I want to see if the interest is there then we can get a date and time set.

Update:
    May 18th at 1PM @ProActive Defense. This is a private range that is next to Quail Creek. They share the same parking lot but follow the driveway to the left up the hill.

The range rules are different for ProActive than they are for Quail Creek. ProActive is an outdoor open range. You have the freedom to practice draw or other training you just need to follow simple, normal rules. They also have a 35 yard rifle range for cqb shooting and training.

The cost is normally $20/hr for non members but we have this for 2 hours for the same price.

Anything I may have forgotten, please feel free to ask. You can post it here or send a PM. Any question that I can't answer I will get an answer to and respond.

Professional Firearms Training-Concealed Handgun-CHL Classes-Gun Safety-Target Shooting-Pistol, Rifle & Shotgun Marksmanship, Argyle, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Denton County Texas

Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Down. Let me know. I still have a that holster if you're interested.

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Don't know anyone on here really but I'm in if it's cool with y'all. Warning, the wife loves the range.........so she may wanna come as well if that ok.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    This is how we meet each other. Bring the wife, even if she can shoot better than you.

She can come as long as she doesn't shoot better than us!

And that's how you get involved. I met Jeffro2912 only a few weeks ago and we've already slept out under the stars together... Not in a gay way or anything :screwy:

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

jeffro2912

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ft. Worth
    She can come as long as she doesn't shoot better than us!

And that's how you get involved. I met Jeffro2912 only a few weeks ago and we've already slept out under the stars together... Not in a gay way or anything :screwy:

Not in a gay way at all, because if we had gayed it up a little we at least would've been warm instead of freezing our butts off, Lol.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    What yall didn't say is females were represent but yall still cuddled :p

ETA: thought you were talking about freezing at the burger shack. I see yall were freezing together camping too.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I can make it if its between June 7th and the beginning of the school year. Thats when my son goes to his moms for the summer.

For us outta towners-what type of range? What kinda shooting is done there? Any tannerite allowed? Any special things we need to know?

Sent from Hicksville.....or while dreaming of Hicksville

Top Bottom