• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I will be there and bringing two or three friends. Since 3 said yes, I figure 1 will show. Hey that would be a 333 BA. Could the Rangers use me? Naw, can't run the bases.
    Guns International

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I will be there and bringing two or three friends. Since 3 said yes, I figure 1 will show. Hey that would be a 333 BA. Could the Rangers use me? Naw, can't run the bases.

Might need to challenge you to a foot race. Got a better chance there then shooting on the range See you there..

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    As and aside.... looks like the weather is going to cooperate. Two day forecast is highs maybe to 90, so in the AM we should be in good shape. All you fair weather folks need to make it out. Maybe we can get two teams for the bulls eye, and an good group for lunch and chat.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Great meeting folks out there today. Good folks, good weather, good shoot, good eats - great Sunday!

Soooooo, I hate to be the one to bring it up but we're going to have to evaluate these Sunday shoots, especially with regular season starting up!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    A great time as always!

IMG_0926_OPM.gif

IMG_0925OPM.gif

IMG_0927_OPM.gif

IMG_0928_OPM.gif

IMG_0929_OPM.gif

IMG_0930A_OPM.gif

IMG_0931OPM.gif

redfred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    La Porte
    It was great meeting everyone today. This was my first trip, but it won't be my last. I showed up early at the skeet range, but couldn't find anyone in the TGT group, but I met 3 other guys who showed me the ropes at the skeet range, and it was a blast. I shot 17 out of 24, that's a lot better than I do with doves, but it was great practice.
    Thanks again to Mo for letting me shoot the cannon. Now I've just GOT to get one for myself!
    Sorry I didn't stay for lunch, but Mama had other plans. See you guys next month!

hk boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    as always, that was a great get together last Sunday
    glad to see some new faces, dday, riggergreg, redfred. sorry I couldn't remember everyone.
    hope to see more of you in the coming months

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I had a .22lr round blow out on me when shooting the Ruger 22/45. Felt the air pressure blow out between the barrel and the grip frame on my thumb. The case ended up being fired out the barrel with the bullet and landed about 6' downrange. The cap jammed in the chamber and blocked the next round from being loaded. It was interesting to say the least. It was my first blow out and lucky it was a .22lr.

I lost some confidence in that gun today. Loved it until now.

th_blowout1.gif

th_blowout2.gif

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    So who's who in the pics? I'm assuming the young skinny girl is Shorts or High Cap

PIc 1 - Kingofwylietexas, Shorts, Mr Shorts and KellyAsh
    Pic 2 - HK Boy, Redfred, Madmo
    Pic 3 - DDay, RiggerGreg, Mo, Orciln, HKBoy in background
    Pic 4 - KellyAsh and daughter
    Pic 5 - Mr Shorts
    Pic 6 - Mrs NavyGuy Army1911
    Pic 7 - Mrs NavyGuy, Army1911, TexasGolfer45 Orciln

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Wish we all had TGT shirts - Alan!!!!

WOW!!!!
    Great meet and new faces!!!!
    Man were we a presence at Elm Folk!!!
    Wish we all had TGT shirts - Alan!!!!
    We took up two bays again!!!
    As always a fantastic time with good friends, food and guns - I love TEXAS!!!!
    So good to see more new faces and those I got to speak with gave the old "I'll will be back" !!!!!! I do apologize if I missed a howdy to any new shooters - very sorry!!!!

Was surprised at the pictures: I was so caught up in everything going on I never noticed the camera - too much fun!!!

Thanks everyone for not laughing me off the firing line with my "Trailer Park" gun. Just wanted a 45acp to shoot while I decide which of the many 45acp offering I want to buy.

To all you guys down in Austin, Houston and San Antonio - y'all need to get your act together and get organized; this is way to much fun to keep missing out!!!!

Alright folks I'll have the next date posted soon and in the mean time give some though about any of you that may want to shoot steel next time.

Again - GREAT time and blessed to be associated with this fine group of people!!!

Sidewayz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Decatur, TX
    Was nice to finally meet some of ya'll. Only got to introduce myself to RiggerGreg and Shorts though. I was in late and out quick with too much to do that day. Next time I hope to be on time. Any chance the start time could be alittle later since it'll be cooling off a bit? Gotta do church on Sunday mornings.

Eric

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Was nice to finally meet some of ya'll. Only got to introduce myself to RiggerGreg and Shorts though. I was in late and out quick with too much to do that day. Next time I hope to be on time. Any chance the start time could be alittle later since it'll be cooling off a bit? Gotta do church on Sunday mornings.

Eric

The early time was partly due to the heat and party due to the number of shooters we have. If enough of us don't get there early then we don't get to shoot together.
    I think though we can start moving back to a 11:00 - 11:30 start time. That's where we started.
    Anyway it is up to the masses so to speak.
    Glad you made it out and hope ya make many more.
    Sue is a lot of fun

Top Bottom