• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Now – after learning of the Obama administration’s involvement in the IRS’ targeting of conservative groups and its secret seizure of Associated Press phone records – the CNN host admitted to guest Penn Jillette that perhaps gun advocates were right about creeping tyranny after all:

“I’ve had some of the pro-gun lobbyists on here, saying to me, ‘Well, the reason we need to be armed is because of tyranny from our own government,’ and I’ve always laughed at them,” Morgan said. “I said, ‘Don’t be ridiculous! Your government won’t turn itself on you. …
    “But, actually, this is vaguely tyrannical behavior by the American government.”

He continued, “I think what the IRS did is bordering on tyrannical behavior. I think what the Department of Justice has done to the AP is bordering on tyrannical behavior.”

Capitol Armory ad

Edwarethered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    La Marque, Texas
    is piers morgan beginning to "see" the what the rest of us know?....

He's just making a good show of it to try and not look like an ass. He's just as much of a commie as the rest of em. I personally am not buying it, and if he pisses off his former buddies in the government by saying all this, I hope they sick the IRS on him too. He's got it coming.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ

JAY LENO: As you know, it's casual Friday, which means at the White House they're casually going through everyone's phone calls and records. It's a casual Friday

I'm sure you heard by now President Obama fired his acting IRS commissioner. Apparently he was fired for acting like Richard Nixon’s IRS commissioner. That's why he got fired.

Well, you know, love him or hate him, you got to admit President Obama is a new kind of Democrat. I mean, think about it. He's embroiled in three scandals, not one of them involves sex. That has never happened before. That has never happened before.

It's been a tough week for President Obama. In fact, this morning he called Mitt Romney and said, "Look, if you still want the job."

Let me tell you how bad it's gotten: Fox News has changed its slogan from “Fair and Balanced" to "See, I Told You So!" See, that's not a good sign.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    argument-is-invalid-meme-36.jpg

Top Bottom