• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    screw all of them libs just now bitching about him

I feel zero comradery with those people, they knew what he was when they got him in office, both times

Suck it John and Piers...piss on you all, it's your fault in the first place

What he said!
    Capitol Armory ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    For some reason I don't see Hillary having the same standing in the party after the dust clears from this admins failures. She has been right in the middle of everything and will be to dirty to be a viable candidate.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Don't count her out. She wants it so bad, she'll do anything to get it.

I laughed when people were thinking Obama would name her as his VP. Yeah, right; the guy ain't got a death wish.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    It will be interesting to see if there are any leaks on her. I suspect that HRC's potential primary opponents will allow some dirt to get out, especially Sec. Kerry or VP Biden.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    The media has been carrying obama's water for so long they've lost a lot of credibility and they know it.

Now that he's in for another four years, they are free to feign outrage and throw him under the bus, to try to regain some credibility before they all have to fall in line behind the next piece of shit who runs in 2016. Whoever that person turns out to be will run by criticizing obama and all his scandals, and promise to "dredge the swap" in DC and make govt more transparent or some other garbage that the retarded masses will eat up.

All this crap flying around right now means nothing. Those who's heads roll over it are nobodies, and they will be replaced with other corrupt bureaucrats just like them or worse. And nothing will ever touch the important people inside the regime. obama is used goods at this point. He has served his purpose. They are already gearing up to replace him. I think he'll find it hard when he realizes he's not special anymore.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Jon Stewart has been critical of Obama before (he's obviously a Hillary supporter), but Barry has now pissed off the press with the AP scandal. The mainstream media doesn't feel like they are part of the old boys club anymore.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I'd actually say Jon Stewart is left of center. He's hardly the most rabid left winger out there. I've seen him do good jobs of bashing Democrats before; his segment on the last DNC was excellent. Whether I agree with him or not he seems very principled and will unapologetically bash anyone he sees as violating those principles.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Oh yes ... even if Piers Morgan tweets a global apology, buys a lifetime membership to the NRA and gets a FFL so that he can personally purchase and then give away AR15s to every NRA member, he can still suck my *#@!.

/end trans

Actually, that's about the only thing that could ever make him OK in my book!

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Stewart is on the comedy channel for a reason, he is not a newsman he is a clown. Saturday Night Live is also not a credible source of news, most of what liberals knew about Sarah Palin was just tina fey impersonations.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    It's just a ploy by the limey to boost his sagging ratings... His popularity went down when he attacked people who believe in the 2nd Amendment and now he's backpedaling because his show is in the toilet.

Barry Green

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2013
    Actually, I think it's further evidence that yes, maybe the conversation has turned the corner. Jon Stewart and Piers Morgan have both now acknowledged that maybe, just maybe, the 2A groups may have a point. To me, that's very interesting indeed.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom