Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Even some the traditional “tried and trues” are quite possible being “enhanced” with the Wuhan Bat AIDS mRNA poison.
    This is what scares me.
    I’m thinking along those same lines. Traditional vaccinations might be fine, but how would I truely know I didnt get an enhanced version. Trust is gone
    I intend to pretend that blended vaccines that address more things in one shot to address COVID are the only thing I want. As soon as someone assures me that's what I'll be getting, I know which practitioners and shots I will avoid.

I can be manipulative in my communications when I must. I spent too many years finding people who didn't want to be found; developing those skills was a given.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Some of the most effective poisons in history are slow acting on purpose. Helps cover up the perpetrator.
    Just saying.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    You would want a SLOW BULLET to find the target so you would NOT be anywhere near when the impact occurred!

"I was at/in 'blah-blah' when he/she was shot", perfect alibi.
    All it takes is a time/space 'adjustment'. (I just need a more info on the what/when)

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Nope, slow poison, fast bullet. One I can shoot from far enough away to have some get away time. Let them work at it to prove it.

win1200riot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Illinois
    Some of the most effective poisons in history are slow acting on purpose. Helps cover up the perpetrator.
    Just saying.

Soft kill is NO accident. It's more exposed this time around and people have lost trust.

Medical procedures and honest non-indoctrinated doctors have and will follow their hippocratic oath and do no harm, which can extend and save your life. Unfortunately and alternatively there seems to be many "tests" and medications that push or keep people in the sick zone, which can lead to serious illness and/or death as a result of side effects and loss of natural immunity. How else can the 10s of millions of civil and criminal lawsuits won against big pharma industrialization be explained?

At this point the medical pharma industrialization complex will give anyone, everything they say YES to, whether it's medically necessary or not. Treat the symptoms to the financial gain maximum for the drug pushers. No concern for underlying causes as there's no profit in wellness. Caveat Emptor!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Soft kill is NO accident. It's more exposed this time around and people have lost trust.

Medical procedures and honest non-indoctrinated doctors have and will follow their hippocratic oath and do no harm, which can extend and save your life. Unfortunately and alternatively there seems to be many "tests" and medications that push or keep people in the sick zone, which can lead to serious illness and/or death as a result of side effects and loss of natural immunity. How else can the 10s of millions of civil and criminal lawsuits won against big pharma industrialization be explained?

At this point the medical pharma industrialization complex will give anyone, everything they say YES to, whether it's medically necessary or not. Treat the symptoms to the financial gain maximum for the drug pushers. No concern for underlying causes as there's no profit in wellness. Caveat Emptor!
    There is no money in cures.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    >

While several aspects of your comments are correct, the overall theme is not.

First off, few modern Physicians take the “Hippocratic Oath”.

“Do no harm” (Primum Non Nocere) is not from that oath, and is a GOAL for which we continually strive, but not any “rule”.

Then, most drug companies are “ethical”, and were not involved in the recent vaccine conspiracies.

Lastly, very few American, Canadian, French, German, Swiss, etc. Physicians operate on greed or deceit. Most of that problem is borne of the bureaucratic takeover of U S medical financing, placing unethical businessperson “administrators” between patients and their Physicians.

The ”AMA” is corrupt to its core !

Sadly, there is little that the individual Physician, Nurse, Pharmacist, or therapist can do at this point.

The best advice I can give now is for everyone to try to find an INDEPENDENT Family Physician. That is, one who who is NOT an employee of any hospital, group practice, medical center, university, or insurance company.

A Physician who stands alone can and will be your advocate.

But, remember that Physician is not a party to your health insurance arrangements and does not answer to your employer, either.

Try to find a Doctor who belongs to this organization:

leVieux

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I just started working at a hospital - employer required a couple vaccinations / boosters - but did *not* require the 'rona jab, the flu shot, and even gave option to decline the hep B vax.

I had to get the tdap shot, and I elected to take the hep B vax, because I'll be dealing with homeless people and tweakers, potentially at what would otherwise be kissing distance. I put in declinations for the flu and the covid shit.

It was going thru the back of my mind about the mixing of the rona shit with "good" vaccines, but so far I've only heard of the flu vax being mixed with the clot-shot - Pfizer was even pushing such a concoction, IIRC. I've not gotten a flu shot since i was mandated to get it when I enlisted.

Thankfully of the family I have that has had the jabs - none have gotten ill. My sister and BIL got the J&J vax, and a cousin of mine got one dose of Moderna. My BIL travels for his work - and he's making six figures and didn't want to give that up, so he relented on the coof juice when it was brand new.

The manufacturer of both my hep B vax and tdap, iirc don't make a rona jab, so I don't think they're tampering with them by mixing shit. If I die suddenly tomorrow of clots or heart attack or stroke, y'all can burn down a Concentra clinic like you're from Portland in my honor... no - don't do that. Don't be like Portlanders. String up some DC politicians instead.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Truth
    5B65D866-1755-4BDA-A78C-213BB8CFC265.jpeg

Top Bottom