• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Despite Hot Wheelz Executive Order GA-40 - there are still companies that are listing mandatory jabs as conditions of employment if you cannot get a medical or religious exemption.

I just put in for a job with Houston Methodist for their Woodlands location, and one at a hospital in NW Houston for HCA - both claimed to requrie the jab. I don't know if its laziness / oversight on the HR people's part in not removing it, or if they're still trying to enforce it because they're medical, or what. If they won't actually give exemptions and push, I won't be taking either job if offered. I did my experimental vaccine shit with a pnumonia vax in '02 and got hospitalized for it. They can all go triple-jab themselves with some San Francisco syringes before I take the clot shot.
    Venture Surplus ad

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Took Dad to get cataracts removed a few weeks ago. Signs on the door and in lobby said that masks are required. Everyone in the lobby was wearing them. Receptionist had hers pulled under her chin. Another person on break or something didn’t have one at all. I said ferk it. It’s either mandated or it’s not. Never put mine on, and nobody said a word about it.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Vaccines are a liberal moneymaker. Imagine the kickback potential. Notice how even our local TV channels are talking up all the latest vaccines as though they were a gift from God. The gov just keeps coming up with more fabricated diseases that we (and/or our children) need to be vaccined against. Scare tactics appear to work on alot of people.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Anyone recall Mssr. Jones?

1668819870033.png

Vax= Kool Aid.

Chinese Germ Warfare. Plain & simple.

Mssr. Xi was angry with the "bad Orange Man".

Mssr. Xi sent two jumbo jets of infected Chinese to Rome...(just how many Catholic Chinamen are there? That happen to be infected? That can afford to go to Rome?)

Traitors in this country (in the current pedophilic administration and their RINO collaborators) Aided & Abetted the ENEMY!

Big Pharma is cashing in on MURDERING our Families...with the help of the aforementioned TRAITORS... (all of which need hanged by the neck, 'til DAID!)

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Pft.. now they want to roll out vaccines for everything. They are coming at it with a new angle now. Fentanyl vaccine.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    There were so many warning signs about this vax (hate calling it that since it's not really a vaccine) that 90% refused to look at. Many got scared into it by the politicians and the media as well as their employers to the point where individual rational thought was never begun. I've so seen it firsthand and seen otherwise unexplainable deaths as a result Problem is there's no way to prove it's from the jab....or at least no way that anyone in the medical community or in any type of authority would attest to.

Such a murderous fraud perpetrated on the masses. But so proud of those in my family who resisted even when the pressure was at its worst.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    EUA = Emergency Use Authorization.
    Never APPROVED just AUTHORIZED.

Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin were POO-POOED as treatment because if they were APPROVED TREATMENT then no EUA for SARS Cov2 mRNA injections!!!!!!!!!!!!

EUA is ONLY allowed if NO OTHER TREATMENT is available. (duh)
    Pharma fought like hell to get all treatments BANNED except mRNA and certain remdesivir protocols. (that destroy kidneys but give hospitals a 20% upcharge for the procedure)

Good luck to all who participated in the experiment. (I chose the 'horse-medicine' because I have it in my goat ranch medicine cabinet, 'lots of it')

I think it was a Kenyan President that proclaimed "If you like your DNA, you can keep your DNA". (or something like that)

Oh I remember now...................... If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor..............(that WAS A LIE)

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Next will be the AntiMAGAvax. A shot that will make your brain process in a more progressive manner. Instead of analyzing, you will feel your way through issues. Instead of basing actions on facts, you will mindlessly submit to woke government directives with a smile. You will see the value in allowing our borders to be overrun by millions of illegal aliens and drugs. You may even want to become a tranny and get active in the goal of ruining sports for women. Your local and national media will advise as to how imperative it is that you get the AntiMAGAvax and several followup boosters. It will save democracy. Lester Holt will lead the attack on non-participants.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Pft.. now they want to roll out vaccines for everything. They are coming at it with a new angle now. Fentanyl vaccine.

That will end poorly when you need the pain relief someday...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

PDiddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    South of I10
    Next will be the AntiMAGAvax. A shot that will make your brain process in a more progressive manner. Instead of analyzing, you will feel your way through issues. Instead of basing actions on facts, you will mindlessly submit to woke government directives with a smile.
    by looking at the most recent elections, more than half of the people in this country have already been vaxxed for this.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Next will be the AntiMAGAvax. A shot that will make your brain process in a more progressive manner. Instead of analyzing, you will feel your way through issues. Instead of basing actions on facts, you will mindlessly submit to woke government directives with a smile. You will see the value in allowing our borders to be overrun by millions of illegal aliens and drugs. You may even want to become a tranny and get active in the goal of ruining sports for women. Your local and national media will advise as to how imperative it is that you get the AntiMAGAvax and several followup boosters. It will save democracy. Lester Holt will lead the attack on non-participants.
    They've used that one before... I'm sure you've seen it in movies!

They line everybody up on their knees next to a ditch and then walk along behind them and give them the shot...

Fear of that one is why we have guns...

Top Bottom