• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    No one should ever need more than 6 shots, a J frame will meet your needs 99% of the time unless you want to be Rambo, and open carry is for sissies.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Dear TGT Folks,

Just because we may disagree with another participant on an issue; it shouldn't have to mean that we must disagree with that person on everything else.

Yes, I know; even this benign statement will now be attacked !

Sigh !

leVieux

Did Sloppy move to LA? I think I have agreed and disagreed with you on different things.

As Kid Rock would say, "You can say I am wrong but you ain't right"

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Tom still likes him.
    tom-from-myspace-lg.jpg

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Speaking of "doughnuts", did any of you see the coverage by Fox TV-44 (Waco) or read about it in the Killeen newspaper, about the rioting in a Killeen Doughnut shop last Thursday/13DEC18?? - Evidently several people were injured in the melee & a few people were arrested/jailed, as a result of the fighting between customers & the store's employees.
    (I found the comments by the spokeswoman of KPD about, " - - - - -how quickly that our officers responded to the 911 call, as we didn't want the store to be damaged nor employees to be injured", to be rather amusing, given the known fondness of police for doughnuts/coffee.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    busykngt,

The incident evidently started when a customer decided to take off his clothes, jumped up on the counter & started shouting at a female employee. Then a male customer intervened in the woman'r defense & that's when the fighting between customers & employees started.

My guess is that the KPD wasn't so much "investigating" as repeatedly going back for more doughnuts & coffee.
    (Having been stationed at Ft Hood twice & having lived in Killeen, I'm little impressed with KPD.)

yours, satx

Last edited:
    Top Bottom