• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Edit: I posted a video of Mickey Mouse teaching kids about Hamas, but removed it because I have a feeling this is going to turn into a religious discussion...

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    That was starting to look like a pretty bitchin' 80's cartoon for a minute there. I was expecting all the Israeli soldiers to form Voltron or something toward the end, but it never came...

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Why bring the kids into their battle? that's fucked up, no matter who's right or wrong in the whole Palestine/Isreal ordeal.

markfh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Houston
    And what exactly do you expect. There's a truth here that unfortunately is ignored by too many that will be painfully obvious to all someday.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Well, as long as they keep that as their message, the Israelis should be in good shape. The children are their future and if they are all dead cause they threw a rock and got shot......They won't last long.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Well, as long as they keep that as their message, the Israelis should be in good shape. The children are their future and if they are all dead cause they threw a rock and got shot......They won't last long.

But they want the Israelis to shoot their kids. That's the idea. The only thing in the news will be that soldiers shot palestinian kids, this video won't be mentioned.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Maybe its their way of culling the herd and breeding faster, smarter, more dangerous fighters . . .

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    That wouldn't surprise me.

Nobody likes the Palestinians. They're considered trash by everybody in the region, and that's why places like Iran and Saudi Arabia use them as proxies against Israel. If anybody gave a shit about the Palestinians, let alone liked them even a little bit, they'd have all relocated decades ago. But no Arab country will take them.

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    Why bring the kids into their battle? that's fucked up, no matter who's right or wrong in the whole Palestine/Isreal ordeal.

Because they know the international media loves videos of kids getting shot by the evil Jews.... :/

I watch their funerals and their firefights and each one looks like it was manufactured to garner sympathy from the West.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Because they know the international media loves videos of kids getting shot by the evil Jews.... :/

I watch their funerals and their firefights and each one looks like it was manufactured to garner sympathy from the West.

Google the term "pallywood". Much of what you see of the Palestinian side is faked for the camera.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    This just further reinforces my belief that all children in general should not be subject to any unnecessary influences. They should be concerned with being kids, having fun, going to school, and LEARNING, and that's about it. Children being used as pawns for pretty much any cause, agenda, etc. is pretty despicable IMO.

Top Bottom