Do NOT do this: weaponizing your drone

etxranch

Sep 3, 2019
US
I bet drones are heavily weaponized already in the research center somewhere. Even isis uses drones for bombing.

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
Let’s put this into perspective

If you put a bottle rocket on a drone, thats a $25,000 Federal penalty

If you get drunk and drive a 3/4 ton truck with the potential of wiping out a family of 8 , your looking at a $2500 state fine.

Makes sense to me....

innominate

Jan 3, 2010
Austin
The FAA can’t enforce their own registration requirements on any relevant scale.

The vast majority of people flying RC aircraft have ignored the FAA registration. And if anyone thinks the registration has anything to do with public safety they are fooling themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two physicians that I work with were talking about their drones one day. One made a statement about how high he was flying one day. The other said you aren't suppose to fly that high. The reply was basically "I don't care". He's a d!(k like that in general .

RJ MacReady

Nov 9, 2019
Medina
Let’s put this into perspective

If you put a bottle rocket on a drone, thats a $25,000 Federal penalty

If you get drunk and drive a 3/4 ton truck with the potential of wiping out a family of 8 , your looking at a $2500 state fine.

Makes sense to me....
The federal government isn't in the business of making money off regular citizens. States however are and that's why we have a rinse and repeat for DWI.

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
The federal government isn't in the business of making money off regular citizens. States however are and that's why we have a rinse and repeat for DWI.
They will fine the Hell out of anyone they can if they can get away with it

Top Bottom