Guns International

Do some of these parts and guns come with Vaseline at these prices???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    the parts are still readily available at normal non idiot prices through dealers aslong as youre willing to wait a few weeks

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    the parts are still readily available at normal non idiot prices through dealers aslong as youre willing to wait a few weeks

+ 1

Just get on some order lists and wait a bit. Same thing happened in 2008-9 and it didn't slow me down a bit. You just have to deal with reputable dealers and have a little patience and you'll get what you want without getting raped.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    + 1

Just get on some order lists and wait a bit. Same thing happened in 2008-9 and it didn't slow me down a bit. You just have to deal with reputable dealers and have a little patience and you'll get what you want without getting raped.

Ive been waiting on Seekins to ship some irmt-r uppers since August, what dealers would you recommend? I've also been waiting on my wilson combat 458 rifle kit since early October which was suppose to be in stock before thanksgiving but I haven't even gotten an email back about my inquiry on my order.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Ive been waiting on Seekins to ship some irmt-r uppers since August, what dealers would you recommend? I've also been waiting on my wilson combat 458 rifle kit since early October which was suppose to be in stock before thanksgiving but I haven't even gotten an email back about my inquiry on my order.

Seekins is perpetually back-ordered and unless you can luck into what you need at a show you're SOL till they get around to shipping your order (They are badass quality though so I think it's worth the wait).

I have had very good experiences with the following online dealers:
    World's Largest Supplier of Gun Parts, Gunsmith Tools & Shooting Accessories - Brownells
    Welcome to the RGUNS Internet Storefront (don't trust their online stock counter though, I always have to call to verify stock prior to placing my order)
    Shop Shooting Supplies | Reloading | Gunsmithing | Hunting gear — MidwayUSA

All three of these are currently accepting orders on new stock (back orders) on the parts that are in extreme demand right now like lowers, mags etc... but they are not gouging. They are selling at their normal everyday pricing. Their communication is also second to none and they often offer free shipping to get your business. The only problem that I have encountered has been with rguns and that is as I stated above because their stock counter is not always correct but they've always made it up to me with a free mag or free shipping or something like that.

Places to avoid:

Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter - Frequently kicks online orders to the curb due to in store sales without notice. Will spike the price without notice. Terrible online and phone customer service although I've found that many of their in store employees are knowledgable and friendly.
    Tactical Firearms - Shooting Range and Gun Store - Huge asshole runs this company. Just search for the many threads on the subject on this forum using the key words Tactical Firearms Katy Texas
    Model 1 Sales: - I live 7 miles from them. They charged me $35.00 to UPS $40.00 worth of parts to my house then hit my debit card four times. They were rude on the phone when I was trying to get it sorted out and it took almost 6 weeks and threats of legal action to get them to refund the over charged amount.

I am sure that others will kick in their list of good/bad dealers but those are the ones that I frequent (the good ones) and the ones I recommend you avoid.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    What you're seeing right now is a bunch of noobs that have never owned a gun before going out and spending their life savings on over priced crap and they are doing so out of fear. Give it a month or two and everything will calm back down.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I have a gallon of recycled KY I'll sell for $200 bucks. There's talk about it being banned. So stock up!

Edit: Once used. Good as new!!!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom