• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Starts off: You don't need "assault weapons. You don't need 10rnds to kill a deer. Then a few years they'll ramp it up even more, the forms are laid all they need to do is pour the pavement: " You don't need semi auto rifles. You don't need high powered sniper rifles to kill a deer. You don't need big bore revolvers. You don't need high power bows. You don't need knives over 8".You don't need a car that only gets 16mpg. You don't need a car that exceeds the speed limit.You don't need a car. You don't need to go out in large groups. You don't need to protest. You don't need a bedroom for ever family member. You don't need a tv in each room. You don't need more than one phone. All you need to do is go to work. And we'll give you what you need.

You nailed it on the head!

This fight is not about "needs," but about God given rights.

No one "needs" a Ferrari, Hummer, Corvette, or Prius. Not my call -- if that is what the person can afford, fine.

Firearms, on the other hand are not "needs" based, they are fundamental, irrevocable rights of nature.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Ban on military-style assault weapons
    2.86%
    10-round limit for magazines
    0.75%

Universal background checks
    21.74%

All of them
    11.93%

Assault weapon ban, magazine limits
    0.75%

Assault weapon ban, background checks
    2.36%

Magazine limits, background checks
    1.99%

None of them
    57.64%

Total Responses - 798

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Starts off: You don't need "assault weapons. You don't need 10rnds to kill a deer. Then a few years they'll ramp it up even more, the forms are laid all they need to do is pour the pavement: " You don't need semi auto rifles. You don't need high powered sniper rifles to kill a deer. You don't need big bore revolvers. You don't need high power bows. You don't need knives over 8".You don't need a car that only gets 16mpg. You don't need a car that exceeds the speed limit.You don't need a car. You don't need to go out in large groups. You don't need to protest. You don't need a bedroom for ever family member. You don't need a tv in each room. You don't need more than one phone. All you need to do is go to work. And we'll give you what you need.

Pardon my ignorance, I must be working from an old "bill of rights". Could you link me to this new "bill of needs"?

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Pardon my ignorance, I must be working from an old "bill of rights". Could you link me to this new "bill of needs"?
    chuck-norris-approves.gif

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Obama does NOT speak for me. I reject all of his EO's and see them as step one on disarming us. That's not a stretch as all of his anti gun committee have stated that exact goal. No compromises, no concessions, no cooperation here.

Flash

Top Bottom