• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Found a reasonable deal on a bunch (2 dozen +) refinished H&K P7's. That is the squeeze cocked 9mm police pistol used by the Germans for many years. They come in original box with one magazine. Can't tell if they used DuraCoat or Ceracoat for the tan and gray finishes on them. They might have some in original finish, but did not look that hard or talk to them about it. Not often do you find so many in one spot.

They can be found at Spring Guns and ammo for $650 (each)

(I am not affiliated with them in any way, just saw them the other day while visiting them, and thought I would pass it on for those that may be interested.)

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I've had a couple of them over the years and always regretted selling/trading them off. Great guns, very safe operation. I wouldn't want to have to work on them as they have a complicated mechanism but I'd love to have another one.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Would you happen to have taken any pics? Any possibility of there being a P7M8 or M13 in the bunch?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Can't tell if they used DuraCoat or Ceracoat
    That's a damn shame they painted them. Ceracoat is awesome stuff, but it's just not as interesting as an original finish with honest wear. They should have sold them not refinished for $525 and let the customer decide to spend the extra to refinish it the way they wanted.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    I might grab another one, anyways. Even a B-grade P7 NDS is going for almost $800 in the current market.

Top Bottom