• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Anybody remember the ‘80s GM vehicles with the key cylinder on the front fender? Used the same key as the door locks and it was GMs answer vehicle security. I mostly remember them on the Caddys, particularly the Eldorado & Seville. My Toronado had one, but it was next to the filler neck behind the rear license plate

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Here is a little $170 device called Flipper Zero. Gizmos like that are why I still use my key to open door in parking lots, although some new cars don't even have that feature.
    I have a HackRF One, can do the same type of stuff with it. Lots of fun. There's a lot of information flying around the air too that is ostensibly pretty benign, but could be messed with too. Electric smart meters, tire pressure sensors, smart home devices, baby monitors, cameras, you name it.

Anybody remember the ‘80s GM vehicles with the key cylinder on the front fender? Used the same key as the door locks and it was GMs answer vehicle security. I mostly remember them on the Caddys, particularly the Eldorado & Seville. My Toronado had one, but it was next to the filler neck behind the rear license plate
    I remember it, seem to remember it didn't work very well either.

Top Bottom