Hurley's Gold

Does anyone here think Obama is doing a good job?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've seen every Presidential Administration since Eisenhower and had a good chance to see the workings of our government first hand from living near Washington DC for a while.

I had Congressional passes from our Illinois members Everette Dirkson and Margarette Church and I walked across the Memorial bridge to have unlimited access to the House and Senate. I also had unlimited passes to visit the Supreme Court. There I sat....day after hot summer day watching these fools do their jobs. Frankly, I was NOT favorably impressed, even as a Teenager.

I thought LBJ was the biggest liar and con man .............until Obama showed up. I have never seen a President disparaged with such enthusiasm with vile and profane terms until Obama appeared.

I've never seen a President who lied then didn't even try to spin the story when he got caught! We are in debt up to our eyeballs and he STILL keeps spending! Obama selects the laws that he will enforce and parts of the Constitution and Bill of Rights that he will ignore.

It's true....Obama is the worst President of any since Eisenhower!

Flash

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    It will take a generation to undo the damage this president has done to the country. If that was his intent, then he has done an excellent job of destroying the America we know.

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    I've seen every Presidential Administration since Eisenhower and had a good chance to see the workings of our government first hand from living near Washington DC for a while.

I had Congressional passes from our Illinois members Everette Dirkson and Margarette Church and I walked across the Memorial bridge to have unlimited access to the House and Senate. I also had unlimited passes to visit the Supreme Court. There I sat....day after hot summer day watching these fools do their jobs. Frankly, I was NOT favorably impressed, even as a Teenager.

I thought LBJ was the biggest liar and con man .............until Obama showed up. I have never seen a President disparaged with such enthusiasm with vile and profane terms until Obama appeared.

I've never seen a President who lied then didn't even try to spin the story when he got caught! We are in debt up to our eyeballs and he STILL keeps spending! Obama selects the laws that he will enforce and parts of the Constitution and Bill of Rights that he will ignore.

Flash

To be fair...Obama didn't KNOW he was doing such a poor job until he heard about it in the news, along with everyone else.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch

Flash
    He ranks up there with some of the most powerful Senators of all time, ranking up there with folks like Barry Goldwater and one of the most if not the most powerful, Speaker of the House "Mr Sam"...Sam Rayburn...I sure liked Dirkson!

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    And just what tha hell was wrong with Ike? He served as president for 8 years,
    and didnt get us into any wars! And, he did warn us in his 1960 farewell speech
    about the military industrial complex, who are the ones pretty much running the
    show now, as far as wars go. He was sure right about that! I think you musta
    meant the peanut-head from Georgia, not Ike.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    And just what tha hell was wrong with Ike? He served as president for 8 years,
    and didnt get us into any wars! And, he did warn us in his 1960 farewell speech
    about the military industrial complex, who are the ones pretty much running the
    show now, as far as wars go. He was sure right about that! I think you musta
    meant the peanut-head from Georgia, not Ike.

I've never heard anything bad about Ike either, and he did start the Interstate Highway System which has served me well for decades ever since my family's first road trip to Brawley, CA to visit relatives in 1968.

Try driving across Canada and tell me you don't appreciate our (America's) highway system.

speedracer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    houston
    DOING A EXCELLENT JOB

I think he is doing a excellent job on why he was PUT in office to do.THAT IS TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY,DON'T YOU AGREE:boom:

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I went back to review the thread and saw nothing bad about Eisenhower. LBJ....yes. That man was scum on the hoof!

Eisenhower was worthy of more respect than any President since the early 1950's. He was a great man and loved by all.

When he was hospitalized, it was national news and we all stayed locked to the tiny B&W TV's getting updates on his condition. While in the hospital, he wore a robe made and gifted by a US citizen that said it all.............. "Much better, thanks."

"I Like IKE!"

Flash

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I went back to review the thread and saw nothing bad about Eisenhower. LBJ....yes. That man was s$#@! on the hoof!

Eisenhower was worthy of more respect than any President since the early 1950's. He was a great man and loved by all.

When he was hospitalized, it was national news and we all stayed locked to the tiny B&W TV's getting updates on his condition. While in the hospital, he wore a robe made and gifted by a US citizen that said it all.............. "Much better, thanks."

"I Like IKE!"

Flash
    Ike, was my cousin???? My fathers sister, married into the side of the family that Ike's wife was from. I think they came to a family reunion one time back in the early 50's or late 40's, mostly because my Dad knew him before WWII when he was in the Army...Yes he was a good POTUS

ChimeraDA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Gatesville Tx.
    Well here is what's worse than Obama, the American people! Obama has made a change albeit for the worse but he has done something. The American people have done nothing but sit back and bitch about what is being taken away from them or what they are being forced to do. We the American people have the power to change our government, all we have to do is get off our butt and get involved.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Well here is what's worse than Obama, the American people!

I can't agree in total. Obama is a habitual liar and he is surrounded with chronic liars. When he was elected then re-elected, the public had a strong streak of childish belief in our rulers. They may have accepted his BS. Now, some years later, the reaction of the public from every Obama statement is "BULLSHXT!" He lies, cheats, plays the race card, invents mythical scenarios and he misleads openly without apology!

Having seen how the public reacts to so many Presidential Administrations, I've never witnessed total disbelief, absolute condemnation and venom coming from the public and from all age groups directed at our POTUS. We, as a people, are sadder but wiser, now.

Flash

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hrrquest1000
    Top Bottom