• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I have often wanted to take a little puppy coyote hunting, but would have to take breaks from using it as bait to warm it up and feed it.

And my dog won't usually let me milk her and formula is no good for them. So I gave up on that idea.
    Gun Zone Deals

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    There's already a thread about this...

tenor.gif

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If you live in town, not sure why this is a big deal. Literally every other yard has a dog (And dog poop) in it in my hood. Maybe more. Although most are inside at night.

we have yotes around my hood,and they will snatch a small dog, they seem to help clear out feral cats. I’ve seen them in my front yard, but not the back where dog poop is at.

sounds like a manipulator at work.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    If you live in town, not sure why this is a big deal. Literally every other yard has a dog (And dog poop) in it in my hood. Maybe more. Although most are inside at night.

sounds like a manipulator at work.
    While we do have coyotes around, this is my thinking as well.

On a side note, this person has an timer set for every 2 hours to make sure her dog goes outside.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    lol.

coyotes are basically just weird dogs. and dogs check out other dog's poop to learn about them, they can get information from it like size, sex and health, sexual receptivity etc. sounds possible that they would catch a whiff and go in for a closer look. solution would be to get a real dog not a dog shaped rabbit and you'll be fine.

---
    by the way, coyote hunters, i have an excellent source of coyote attractant. anyone wants some drop me a line and you can check out my back yard and haul away as much as you like. i wont even charge you that much.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    In all seriousness, I live out in farm land and the yotes are getting bad out here. I have a 6’chain link fence around my inner yard where the dogs stay. The dogs have been marking and deficating along the inner perimeter of the fence. The yotes on the outside perimeter

Top Bottom